Largest mass shooting in US history, atleast 50 dead 53 injured

Tools    

dont worry , the more of his co religionists come in your country the more numb you will become to these attacks because of the sheer regularity of them . in india ( my country ) we have become numb . happy liberalism !!

Mourn the dead. Weep for their families. Try and do what you can for those affected. May the Lord accept them into the Kingdom of Heaven.

As for the shooter, the Lord has ways of dealing with the wicked and evil. May he enjoy eternal damnation.

Anders Breivik wasn't ISIS. The many highschool shooters wasn't ISIS...

Sometimes people are just ****ed up. But of course, a blame lies with the parents of those who grow into such psychopats like this.

the EURO football is going on right now . my bet is that an even bigger attack is coming in that sports spectacle , because france ( the host country ) is host to a lot of muslims .

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
the EURO football is going on right now . my bet is that an even bigger attack is coming in that sports spectacle , because france ( the host country ) is host to a lot of muslims .

stop being racist. it almost looks you want it to happen...

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
They intercepted a large scale plot just before the event began, if I remember rightly anyway.

I just heard about this, how horrible. Is there a confirmed connection to ISIS or are people just thinking that.
Not confirmed as far as i'm aware. Apparently he wasn't on any terrorist watchlists but he may have boasted about his terrorist links before. His dad says he believes he snapped because he saw two guys kissing not long ago.

POS

A father's probably gonna try to make his psychotic, mass murdering son look somewhat decent, though.

stop being racist. it almost looks you want it to happen...
if you look at my earlier posts about this topic of islamic terrorism , you will realise that i have been warning about the dangers of being too liberal and inviting hordes of these people in .

They intercepted a large scale plot just before the event began, if I remember rightly anyway.
jews are already running away from france---

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...anti-semitism/

im a bit worried about the finale tbh,given the security had no control overdrunk predicted football hooligans yesterday i dont think they`d have much controll if something were to happen.

I wonder if the shooter did it out of a twisted sense of religious righteous? or if he himself was a closeted gay and deeply angry/conflicted about it?
his religion is totally opposed to homosexuality . other religions are opposed too , but islamic countries have the harshest laws against gay people .