Largest mass shooting in US history, atleast 50 dead 53 injured

Tools    

Think I just heard Los Angeles has a Gay Pride Parade today.... June is, like, Gay Pride Month everywhere. That's when they have the parades. Let's hope there's not another attack.

Last article I saw about this only listed 20 dead. It was completely horrifying then, but seeing that number more than double is just unfathomable.

Requiescecat in pace.

Terrible and tragic...

What drives a person to shoot down that amount of people, gay or not, woman or man, whoever... Just killing 50+ innocent individuals is frightening. And the fact that you can't feel safe anywhere. Here you are having fun at a nightclub and suddenly this happens.

Rest in piece to all who lost their life to people like this.

What drives a person to shoot down that amount of people, gay or not, woman or man, whoever...
ISIS.

Terrorists are cowards. They never attack where anyone can possibly defend themselves. Im glad they put him down.

Im glad they put him down.
You know what? Why be glad? I'm sure he expected to die, anyway. He got what he wanted.

Would have been better to keep him alive and torture him for the rest of his life.

According to the shooter's father it doesn't have anything to do with any connection to terrorist groups. His son saw two men kissing about a month or so ago and the father thinks that's what triggered the incident.

According to the shooter's father it doesn't have anything to do with any connection to terrorist groups. His son saw two men kissing about a month or so ago and the father thinks that's what triggered the incident.
I'm hearing he pledged allegiance to ISIS. ISIS groups are celebrating right now, too.

Pictures of Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, the killer:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Omar.jpg
Views:	1021
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	25859   Click image for larger version

Name:	Omar2.jpg
Views:	1005
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	25860   Click image for larger version

Name:	Omar3.jpg
Views:	1020
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	25861  

What's even more shocking is that he had those guns because he worked in security.