shelley duvall

Tools    

Well, Cricket did live in England. Isn't that where they shot the movie? (Or did they shoot in some place like Maine? I forget.)

Was shot in Elstree Studios for the sets, but the outside shots were of the Timberline Lodge in Oregon and the scenic shots when they were driving to the hotel were shot in Montana.

previous page gideon,
I was actually about to post this in the topsypop thread:

Dr.Phils Shelly Duvall interview slammed as exploitative by Stanley Kubricks daughter:

from her twitter.

Dr Phil is a phony ass,
I genuinely feel sorry for people who watch his show thinking
they can get some help. I cannot believe this man is taken seriously,his show is crap.
He also got in massive problems back when Britney was hospitalized and he visited as a family friend
but then went out given interviews about her and her state for publicity.

This definitely doesn't seem like something that should be on Dr. Phil.

Dr Phil is a phony ass,
I genuinely feel sorry for people who watch his show thinking
they can get some help. I cannot believe this man is taken seriously,his show is crap.
He also got in massive problems back when Britney was hospitalized and he visited as a family friend
but then went out given interviews about her and her state for publicity.
I think any sane person with a brain agrees that Dr Phil is horrible; he's not taking seriously at all by anyone that matters at least. Yeah, screw Britney there who cares she did something stupid around a media whore like Dr Phil: her fault, you calling him phony (i agree) is funny because your anger is based on Britney being really stupid rather than any of the awful things Dr Phill does daily.

Apparently, Cricket auditioned for the role of Danny in The Shining when he was a kid. I say 40 year old Cricket plays 10 year old Danny in this version.
My parents used to say when I was little that I almost got that role, but by the time it registered with me it was too late to ask them about it. I thought it was nonsense until a couple years ago when I looked up the actor, Danny Lloyd. It turned out that he had no prior acting experience and he was from Chicago, where I'm also from. My parents were not movie buffs and there's no way they ever would have known that. I looked like him when I was little but I'm a year and a half older. It would be pretty cool to be Danny from The Shining; I would still be milking it.

And did you meet Stanley Kubrick or anyone else? Even if you don't remember them.

You know it's closer to getting the Anthony Michael Hall role in The Breakfasy Club than the Tom Cruise role in Risky Business, nothing to brag about.

You know it's closer to getting the Anthony Michael Hall role in The Breakfasy Club than the Tom Cruise role in Risky Business, nothing to brag about.
You auditioned for those, too?

I think any sane person with a brain agrees that Dr Phil is horrible; he's not taking seriously at all by anyone that matters at least. Yeah, screw Britney there who cares she did something stupid around a media whore like Dr Phil: her fault, you calling him phony (i agree) is funny because your anger is based on Britney being really stupid rather than any of the awful things Dr Phill does daily.
People who have issues who watch might take him seriously.
your last part dont even make sense,so i cant reply to it

The woman definitely has some talent, but her career has been kind of hit and miss...she's shrill but effective in The Shining and I agree with another poster who said 3 Women was her best performance and I think she was the best thing about Popeye...Duvall as Olive Oyl was a perfect marriage of actress and character.

My parents used to say when I was little that I almost got that role, but by the time it registered with me it was too late to ask them about it. I thought it was nonsense until a couple years ago when I looked up the actor, Danny Lloyd. It turned out that he had no prior acting experience and he was from Chicago, where I'm also from. My parents were not movie buffs and there's no way they ever would have known that. I looked like him when I was little but I'm a year and a half older. It would be pretty cool to be Danny from The Shining; I would still be milking it.
You``d prob still be in therapy too though
Thats cool though,shame you cant ask them anything about it,dont you have any aunts or uncles that might know?

People who have issues who watch might take him seriously.
your last part dont even make sense,so i cant reply to it
It makes sense. You could tell me what doesn't make sense, rather than put together a two sentence response that i also have to work to make sense of?