You wish you were them......

Tools    

p29
you know when you watch a movie , and the characters amaze you so much, that something inside you wishes you can be like them!

i had this feeling after watching Goodfellas. What i would give to be in this mafia or family of organised criminals, just the way they lived thier lives and the manner in which they approached life-they did what they wanted!!

Another one for me in Denzel's character as a fast talking brief in Philadelphia. If i was to be a lawyer, i would like to be like him. Again the manner is his approach and even his facial impressions were something to admire. wonderfully played by denzel 'explain this to me like im a 3 year old......'

p29
sorry i realise i may have put this thread in the wrong place, but i dont know how to move it

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Ok, Helen Mirren would be an actor I'd love to be. I can't think of a single character though - they all seem to be having a hard time just like everyone else I know, if not a lot worse.

Is that Ron in his early years when he was hairy and disgusting or his later years when he was fat, hairy, and disgusting?

Can I just be brutally honest and say that I've seen Ron Jeremy do his thing when he was younger and trimmer (but still very hairy) and I found him to be 100% WOOF WOOF, call the fire department hot.

Not at all like that now, but many years ago... I would have loved to been teamed with him in a movie or two.

Not to diss actors, but I've never envied any of them, because what you see on the screen is not the real person. I mean, back in his heyday, who would have ever thought I'd have more girlfriends than Rock Hudson? Besides, when you come down to it, actors make a living saying the words that playwrights put in their mouths. Personally, I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's but sometimes I do wish I could write like some of the best playwrights--Papa Hemingway, Dashiell Hammett, Paddy Chayefsky, William Faulkner, Delmer Daves, Ben Hecht, Ring Lardner Jr., Joseph Mankiewicz, Rod Serling, Dalton Trumbo to name a few.

I wished I could be a Ninja Turtle.

i wish i was Paris Hilton, then i could be a movie star, a singer and a designer even though i dont have any talent for any of it...... hahaha!!!!!!

Yeah!

I second that!
Haha.. uhh Vadar anyone?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
George Clooney. Not even any one of his characters, just George Clooney. He's a big name star, but he chooses his films (mostly) based on artistic merit, he's already an impressive director, he hangs out with Brad Pitt and Matt Damon, and women LOVE him. What guy wouldn't want to be George Clooney?