Ðèstîñy's Movie Games:

Tools    

No I kinda cheated to find out those 3 so I do not want to count those - I had someone help me figure it out after I sent my guesses in.

I'll be posting the answers by very late tonight. I will also try my best to post the new game. If not tonight, then maybe by tomorrow night. I haven't made it yet, you see. I will probably still do three games. It's just that the third game will be during the first half of November.

Thanks Dest' darlin'
Unfortunately I need answers from one person. I'll PM them, and give them until later today, then I'll go ahead and post this. I'll post the new game, as well, because I don't want to be messing with this during my holiday weekend.

I keep screwing it up, and now I just lost alllllll that work of copy/pasting PMs and then sorting them out. Here are the answers, and yes mark f won. I will edit this post when I can do a better job. I have to go be sad now that I lost all that work.

The Answers:

1. An American Werewolf in London
2. Poltergeist
3. Salem's Lot
4. The Amityville Horror (1979)
5. The Changeling
6. House on Haunted Hill (1959)
7. Black Christmas (1974)
8. Carrie
9. Creepshow
10. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

My computer went f@cky today. Not only did I lose that list of answers again, but I lost digital pictures, and such, so I'm too bitchy to care right now.

Oh, I did horribly.

Thanks for posting the answers, Destiny. Sorry to hear you lost all the work you did. Stupid computers!!! *except for mine, which is lovely. Please don't break down*