Ðèstîñy's Movie Games:

Tools    

Hope you feel better, sorry you had to bug me about it, even though I do not think you are talking about me here, but I could be wrong, either way we are just impatient because your games are so amazingly fun. If you need anything: a drink, a good meal, a foot rub, just ask - I am sure I can find someone to play with your toes.

Seriously, I hope your better soon sweetheart.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hey, i wasn't nagged! you asked, and i immediately accepted! without reading the rules, i might add. that takes loyalty.

it's better than posting a Baby Picture Game thread AND NEVER RECEIVING ****.

hey, i wasn't nagged! you asked, and i immediately accepted.
Yes, I nagged. As in I had to go out and ask individually. I sent out 20 plus messages.

without reading the rules, i might add.
There are only two rules posted at the start of each set. Don't post the answers. PM them to me. So yeah, you read them.

it's better than posting a Baby Picture Game thread AND NEVER RECEIVING ****.
Are you telling me you haven't received one baby photo yet? If so, then start the game thread already, so that I have a constant reminder. I'm no spring chicken, and I do have a lot on my mind. Like posting answers, and ***** like that.

7thson, no, I wasn't talking to you. I was only ragging on ash because she got Celebrity going. Then he came back again, growling about how they're still not up. No worries or wonders about where I was, how I was doing . . . feeling . . . if I was still alive. Notice how ash still hasn't ask about that? I did.

Seriously though, I have no idea if everyone has replied to the last set. I have to check PMs, old PMs, and then once I have all that sorted out . . . then I'll post them. I just had a really hard time these past five days, so I finally stopped trying to be on here. My spine has been caving in for the past 2-3 years (Lordosis), and it's been a lot worse this month. The pain was seriously ****ed up.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I hope you keep telling your pain to **** off. That's what I do. So where did you "go", Lisa?

I hope you keep telling your pain to **** off. That's what I do. So where did you "go", Lisa?
All this bad weather right now is seriously doing me in. I normally just lay on my couch, watching movies, and/or crying like a baby. Wishing I owned morphine suckers. I don't know if that's a prescription, but I've heard of them.

i never asked you to go out of your way for me, Des.

HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!!?
Oh stop. I was teasing on that reply. You do need to make that thread, though, to get it going better. After I made that post, and went to lay back down, I thought, "You should probably take ash out of that reply. Sexy was the only one growling about it." I just didn't feel like coming back to do that. I also thought about leaving a smiley. Anyway, it's cool. I was just having fun with you. I'm really pissed at Sexy, though.

i did make the thread. i also sent out several individual messages, but no one did sh*t!

it's okay, i don't really care that much. i was giving you a hard time. it's the only thing i can hang over your head constantly.

i did make the thread. i also sent out several individual messages, but no one did sh*t!

it's okay, i don't really care that much. i was giving you a hard time. it's the only thing i can hang over your head constantly.
Well that just adds a new twist to all this, now doesn't it? I remember a thread where you asked us about it, but no game thread with the first baby photo posted. Link me.

i didn't post any baby pictures yet. i was going to wait until i got enough, and then post them all at once, with the users who participated but i never got that far. it's okay, anyway. i don't think anyone really wants to play.

OK. I just figured if you got it going, then others might like it, and get into it. You can give it a try, and use that one thread. If it takes off, I can split the threads, if you like.

I'm really pissed at Sexy, though.
What?! I hope you're joking. I was just anxious to see the results. I wasn't "growling" -- not that there's anything wrong with growling, it can be hot.