Movies that Nobody Seems To Like But You Love?

Tools    

So my first thread on this board was ones everyone loves but you do not get. This thread is for the opposite. What movies does everybody seem to dislike, but you happen to love it. Here are some for me:

Miles Ahead - This movie has a 57% audience score on the tomatoes. I do think this movie is ridiculous as it involves chase scenes with Miles Davis(!!!!) in it. I found this one to be a pretty good biopic and a much better one than that Elvis movie. I need to see if Elevators to the Gallows teaches more about him than this.

Hubie Halloween(+ Other Sandler Movies) - I know not many people seem to like his movies and I know they are terrible, but they are still fun to laugh at. Hubie Halloween I saw in 2021. I was disappointed that I saw that that year and not other halloween films, but now that I seen more halloween movies this year, I can finally accept Hubie Halloween as a guilty pleasure type movie.

I am struggling to think of some, but I enjoy watching garbage on occasion and hopefully I can get the opportunity to watch a cheesy 80s movie or two.

I think all Canadians are obligated to like this movie. I’m sure Crumbsroom will vouch for my claim.

Balls of Fury.

I think all Canadians are obligated to like this movie. I’m sure Crumbsroom will vouch for my claim.

You mean the movie where those people go to a place in the woods and a whole bunch of weird things happen?

Yeah, I enjoy that movie.

In many ways Things and Degrassi Jr. High are the purest distillations of what it means to be Canadian (ie. taste makers for the world)

You mean the movie where those people go to a place in the woods and a whole bunch of weird things happen?

Yeah, I enjoy that movie.
Liking the movie makes you an honorary Canadian.

Does loving this get me an honorary Canadian card?
I first watched this with the excuse that I was doing a high school project on Canadian culture.

So yes.

Does loving this get me an honorary Canadian card?

That's Canadian Wayne's World, hoser!