🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

When I first saw this picture, I thought it was the Enterprise on acid, but it's a totally different ship with a different registry number.

Do you have a guess as to who is in the picture a few posts back?
I could swear someone posted that before, as I remember typing out it was the guy on the space station in Trouble with Tribbles, also known as Patty Duke's father. I don't remember his name, but he was the human in charge of the space station where the Triticale wheat was being stored.

I could swear someone posted that before, as I remember typing out it was the guy on the space station in Trouble with Tribbles, also known as Patty Duke's father. I don't remember his name, but he was the human in charge of the space station where the Triticale wheat was being stored.
Correct! That was William Schallert as Under-Secretary Nilz Baris

The Trouble With Tribbles

I previously had posted an image of Stanley Adams who played the guy selling the Tribbles.

Correct! That was William Schallert as Under-Secretary Nilz Baris

The Trouble With Tribbles

I previously had posted an image of Stanley Adams who played the guy selling the Tribbles.
That must be it!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Those pics are all the same person? I never would have figured that out.
They're the same person. His hair was longer when he appeared in Psych-Out, but he's the same actor.

Another screenshot from Psych-Out (1968)

@Mesmerized, I believed you that those pics were the same person. I was just surprised because he looked so different in those pics.

I don't remember the actor's name, but I think this guy is Kodos the Executioner from the episode "The Conscience of the King".
Correct!

Arnold Moss as Anton Karidian / Kodos

The Conscience of the King