Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

What now I guess would be considered an old school American beauty. Always loved her hair.

Brooke Shields

Firstly, the dress is so late 60's/early70's it's amazing. Secondly, my nan's old side lamp used to have tassels like that, though a little shorter.

We should say it's Hailey Baldwin. I'm more of a Bella Hadid fan myself .

I was looking for a funny gif and spotted this lovely photo, so I said to myself, why not?

One of the best pictures I've ever seen, period! Wow!

Maia Mitchell

@honeykid, look how beautiful Brook’s daughter is. And the Daily Mail assures is that she is only 12.

@honeykid, look how beautiful Brook’s daughter is. And the Daily Mail assures is that she is only 12.
Lovely girl.

Nose rings are vile. A lady I follow on twitter has started wearing one & it looks so daft.

Nice girl – get her away from that nose ring .
Man, I didn't even notice that nose ring! I hate them! Still, I've seen worse...some that are black and really stand out. I don't like nose diamond studs either. I don't know why girls think that's attractive. I have a young cousin who is stunningly beautiful yet she wears one of those damn nose rings and it really takes away something from her beauty. Had I seen the ring in Maia's nose, I would have gone for someone else to post. Yecch!

I don't see what the big deal is.
It's a stupid fad that has no meaning (except to say that you're a non-conformist who's SO independent and unique that you can't think of any other way to express your oh-so-singular individuality than to follow all the other idiots engaging in this same new fad).
Following the herd is usually a mark of immaturity. And speaking of herds...

It makes people look like beasts of burden that had rings put through their noses as a way to lead them around by inflicting pain upon them. Symbolically, the idea that you're an animal that's led around by the nose is not a good image, aesthetically it's ugly, and socially it's immature.

Physically... you don't need anything catching your boogers and snot except a tissue to quickly get rid of nasal discharge caused by dirt, toxins and allergens - you don't need a ring collecting it to display your nasal refuse to the world. Orifices that are direct accesses to our insides should not have obstructions or unsanitary items interfering with their functions and exhaust systems. (Ever heard the expression "keep your nose clean"? There's a reason for that expression.)

Enough reasons for ya? I've got more!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Enough reasons for ya? I've got more!
It's just hella unattractive and a big turn off. If somebody likes it, more power to them, but I don't.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's just hella unattractive and a big turn off. If somebody likes it, more power to them, but I don't.
People ask me why I don't feel the same way about earrings, after all, they're usually piercings too. My answer is that no one ever has to blow their ear lobes!