Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Posh name. British?
Australian, actually. But she's been on Fear the Walking Dead for four years now, and when she sometimes does the after-show interviews, she sounds almost completely American, except when she gets excited about a subject, then the Australian vocal sound really comes out. By the way, I think she's absolutely beautiful and those pictures don't do her justice at all.I mean, they're good but to see her on TV or in a movie, she's wonderous.

Australian, actually. But she's been on Fear the Walking Dead for four years now, and when she sometimes does the after-show interviews, she sounds almost completely American, except when she gets excited about a subject, then the Australian vocal sound really comes out. By the way, I think she's absolutely beautiful and those pictures don't do her justice at all.I mean, they're good but to see her on TV or in a movie, she's wonderous.
I can imagine.

Watching Missions (well worth your time, IMO) and along with the drama and mystery, I've been appreciating these two lovely ladies.

Adrianna Gradziel

Giorgia Sinicorni

Adrianna Gradziel

Giorgia Sinicorni
Both really nice. I particularly like the look of Adrianna Gradziel. Franco-Polish, what a shocker .

Watching Missions (well worth your time, IMO) and along with the drama and mystery, I've been appreciating these two lovely ladies.
It's a shame: I didn't fancy this one at all. Probably because it seems too science-heavy. I'd want to see some Martians – these lads were always good value:

Adrianna Gradziel

Giorgia Sinicorni
Ooh, I like these two ladies very much. And like SiB, I prefer Adrianna Gradziel, although they're both beautiful. Ms. Gradziel---I like the b&w photo very much. She reminds of someone famous that my mid-life brain cannot conjure up! But still, yum!

Lindsey Shaw:

Meaning the woman in the middle of your triptych of photos is Kristen Stewart.

Then I am sorry to mislead. I did lift it from a Samara Weaving image site.

here is another Aussie beauty..this time from The Handmaids Tale.

Yvonne Strahovski

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[quote=alexkevin;1910291]totally

Isn't she beautiful?[/QUOTE

Yes she is. I can totally understand why she has a lasting fanbase. I'm sorry to say I was already over her before even seeing her in a movie thanks to all the over exposure from Hunger Games but she proved HERSELF in other movie choices IMO.

[quote=Dani8;1911064]
totally

Yes she is. I can totally understand why she has a lasting fanbase. I'm sorry to say I was already over her before even seeing her in a movie thanks to all the over exposure from Hunger Games but she proved HERSELF in other movie choices IMO.
Hunger Games is one of the biggest hit movie I didn't manage to watch it, But surely on this weekend I will.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[quote=alexkevin;1911074]
totally

Hunger Games is one of the biggest hit movie I didn't manage to watch it, But surely on this weekend I will.
I've never seen the franchise either.

[quote=alexkevin;1911074]

You should, its predominantly aimed at the teen/ young adult crowd, but I think there is a lot there below the surface too, a lot of subtext, history woven into a fictional context etc. I think the third one is poor (only because there was absolutely no need to split the third one into two films other than money, so as such I think the third one drags and feels very drawn out compared to the other three which fly by) but it is a series I would definitely recommend.