Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Gee she can belt it out, can't she. Amazing voice.

Ooh, nice, SiB! I think I'm very much in like with her!
Me too, she looks good. I've always liked her with red hair as well.

I've never been much of a Lady Gaga fan or thought she was that nice-looking but I may have to change my mind on that after seeing this pic of her, advertising her upcoming A Star is Born remake:
I like her (and have fancied her ) – I'm a bit out of touch with her new music but I've liked her earlier stuff a lot because of the humour.

Gee she can belt it out, can't she. Amazing voice.
I think so too – I like her voice.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I like these Kardashian sisters
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Simone Simon (from the 30's)

(from the 50's)

I love those photos, Edar.

I watched Maid for Murder 1960last night and thought Ana Karina was super cute.

She is isn't she ?

I haven't seen it but it's a surprise that she was in a British film. There are some great people in it – Hattie Jacques and Peter Butterworth particularly stand out. Good Carry On stalwarts.

Also I notice that Maid for Murder is the American title. In the UK it was called She'll Have to Go. That's very us .

She is isn't she ?

I haven't seen it but it's a surprise that she was in a British film. There are some great people in it – Hattoie Jacques and Peter Butterworth particularly stand out. Good Carry On stalwarts.

Also I notice that Maid for Murder is the American title. In the UK it was called She'll Have to Go. That's very us .

That's the one. I thought your title was much catchier because it's a bit wicked.

That's the one. I thought your title was much catchier because it's a bit wicked.
I know – we say it a lot .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
They are sexy lol
Yeah, I mean, to each their own. It's not like you ever had any standards anyway. /s

Yeah, I mean, to each their own. It's not like you ever had any standards anyway. /s
I cannot even get them if you talk about standards hehe, okay fine by the way there are so many other actresses I do like like Jennifer Anniston, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ann Hathway

And Yes started liking Jennifer Lawrence after her movie "Passengers"

Alycia Debnam-Carey
Posh name. British?