Keanu Reeves

Tools    

Do you like Keanu?!
12.77%
6 votes
He needs to be fired and never heard from again. In the name of all that does not suck please stop!
78.72%
37 votes
He gets a bad rap. He isnt as bad as they say. Why does everyone hate him?
8.51%
4 votes
Meh. Well at least Ashton Kutcher will get his turned down roles. Punk'd rocks man!
47 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I said Robert Downey Jr would have been great in it, Benicio Del Toro, Ewan McGregor,
All three of those actors would have been wasted in that role. They are far too good for it. Not that I am dissing The Matrix, but I don't think a wide range actor was called for and Keanu fit the bill nicely, I think.

I liked him best in Parenthood.

Wow, it's been a while since anyone has posted in here. I will add a film I saw recently and loved. John Wick. The second one recently hit theaters also and I can't wait to see it. Also, he is probably the most humble and down to earth actor in the industry.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Hate him. Don't know him, but him hate. Hate his stupid looking face, with his scruffy patchy beard. Hate his voice, and j hate John Wick.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Legend in my own mind
Neo and John Wick

This might just do nobody any good.
Hate him. Don't know him, but him hate. Hate his stupid looking face, with his scruffy patchy beard. Hate his voice, and j hate John Wick.

Wow that was harsh! you did everything short of kicking his puppy...

Seriously, don't kick his puppy...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow, it's been a while since anyone has posted in here. I will add a film I saw recently and loved. John Wick. The second one recently hit theaters also and I can't wait to see it. Also, he is probably the most humble and down to earth actor in the industry.

I agree. My reputable source tells me he's very professional, even stays behind while all the actors go off to do their thing so the camera dept can set up the next day's shoot rather than have a stand in do it, and is just a nice, quiet kinda guy. Infact, I have a few reputable sources who have told me this. Not mythical gutter tabloid 'reputable sources' either.

Nobody else could play John Wick as good as he has. I never thought he was a bad actor; the dude's voice is just unusual for an actor.

I have a hunch that you might hate Keanu Reeves. Just a hunch. Can't say that I'm sure, though.

I voted for "He gets a bad rap". Seriously, why do so many people hate this guy? He's great both onscreen and off. He gave some of his Matrix talent fees to fellow Matrix castmembers, for crying out loud, and is well known for taking a pay cut to accommodate big name actors in some of the movies he's in. Seems like classy, nice actors like these who stay out of the spotlight are always overly hated by everyone.
I say: "Good for him" for staying out of the spotlight. People really get uptight over actors like him who aren't in it for the spotlight.

So many people seem to hate him for that. You know what I say? This: People are weird.

He killed me! I hate that guy
Did he? You still seemed to be twitching a bit in your last scene. Maybe you pulled through!

PS: I'll be seeing you.

He's a bad actor but from everything i've read about him he sounds like one of the best people in Hollywood, happy for him to still work regularly.
Exactly, but even if he's not "good", he's at least very fun to watch. I think Keanu is awesome.

Legend in my own mind
I voted for "He gets a bad rap". Seriously, why do so many people hate this guy? He's great both onscreen and off. He gave some of his Matrix talent fees to fellow Matrix castmembers, for crying out loud, and is well known for taking a pay cut to accommodate big name actors in some of the movies he's in. Seems like classy, nice actors like these who stay out of the spotlight are always overly hated by everyone.
I say: "Good for him" for staying out of the spotlight. People really get uptight over actors like him who aren't in it for the spotlight.

So many people seem to hate him for that. You know what I say? This: People are weird.
Agreed, Plenty of more people to dislike justifiably before this guy. And he is John Wick and Neo. Not to mention Ted Theodore Logan

Agreed, Plenty of more people to dislike justifiably before this guy. And he is John Wick and Neo. Not to mention Ted Theodore Logan
Yeah, if people want to hate someone, choose Jennifer Lawrence or that friend of hers (Whatsherface--that chubby one from "Trainwreck" or whatever it was called--she's too dull to even remember). Those are two self-entitled celebrities whom I hate. Overrated and awful. Keanu is leagues ahead of both of them.

I hate Lawrence so much that I actually stopped watching the X-Men movies because of her. I really hate her.