Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 4!!!

Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris

Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight vs. The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You

Harry Nilsson-Without You vs. Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. Elvis-Burning Love

Dido - Here with Me vs. Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love vs. Iyeoka - Simply Falling

Round 4!!!

Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight vs. The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. Elvis-Burning Love

Dido - Here with Me vs. Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love vs. Iyeoka - Simply Falling

Round 4

NEVER!! I mean, I didn't thought about that! and a third time, I'M SO DUMB, also thanks for showing up Chyp, people were already thinking I was crazy, and I was going to say something troll like "Hey you shouldn't say those bad things about cricket Chyp" or something like that

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

OK, great. I have to leave in the morning at 6 a.m., and I won't be back until Saturday night. I will have my Kindle again, but I don't want to try copy/pasting links and such, so I will get this baby done tonight.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
In for the tie-breaker:

if it's okay to vote on the others without CREATING another tie, let me know!!

In for the tie-breaker:

Thanks for that. It was just the two I sent you, anyways. Dido vs. Iyeoka. Check that out, Chyp. You just gotta have faith, babydoll.

OK, the winners are coming up, followed by the next set.

Also, no worries on the Kindle deal slowing me down anymore. The other day when I was using it at the hospital, I was with a family member that's getting set up for a hip replacement. Well, my daughter is now coming along for the night, and she has a laptop. I'll be able to look in on this thread, post, etc . . . It's all cool, now.

Yep, I brought up family ***** again, and this time, it was just because I wanted to. Word!!!

I tell you what. Since you are wanting to vote in here, go ahead and get the next set that I post. You can get Topsy's set. I hope she gets that computer replaced soon.

Round 4!!!:
The Winners!!!

Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e
Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight
Harry Nilsson - Without You
Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover
Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher & Higher
Iyeoka - Simply Falling

Yep, I brought up family ***** again, and this time, it was just because I wanted to. Word!!!
Don't say that!! You know we are all ok with waiting a little bit more so take all the time you need . SC isn't here right?