Pick A Movie For Me (Chain Game)

Tools    

I don't mind your taste in movies, Cosmic, just a forewarning about the Photoshop an' all.

I think FromBeyond posted in the wrong thread. He just sent me a PM (in response to a Chain Game message I sent him last time I went looking for someone) saying he chose a film for me. He posted As Above, So Below (2014) in the Action Movie Countdown. Both threads are hosted by Omni, so I say that's close enough haha.

I just sent him another PM to make sure he wants to participate in the game. If so, I'll take Optimus' place, watch FromBeyond's rec, and just pretend I was the one who had Dalek watch Gravity.

I think FromBeyond posted in the wrong thread. He just sent me a PM (in response to a Chain Game message I sent him last time I went looking for someone) saying he chose a film for me. He posted As Above, So Below (2014) in the Action Movie Countdown. Both threads are hosted by Omni, so I say that's close enough haha.

I just sent him another PM to make sure he wants to participate in the game. If so, I'll take Optimus' place, watch FromBeyond's rec, and just pretend I was the one who had Dalek watch Gravity.
I wonder if he thinks he just had to pick a film for me to watch and not actually find someone himself to choose a film for him?

Yeah it was a long day, not sure how I got it so wrong, I'm sure I followed the link you sent me man, anyway "As Above, So Below" ... enjoy (or not)

@TONGO I guess, hit me up ?

I wonder if he thinks he just had to pick a film for me to watch and not actually find someone himself to choose a film for him?
TONGO said he sent Optimus a few reminders about it, and while I don't know the wording of what he wrote, I assume he was clear that Optimus needed to find someone to choose a movie for him.
@TONGO I guess, hit me up ?
He still hasn't watched his last movie yet, so unfortunately you'll have to choose someone else.

Anyone whose name is on this list can't be chosen again until they finish their movie.

Swan ► Close Up (1990)
Daniel M ► Closet Land (1991)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
TONGO ► Bigger than Life (1956)
Frightened Inmate No. 2 ► Night on Earth (1991)
MovieMeditation ► Eraserhead (1977)
rauldc14 ► We Are Still Here (2015)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► The Iron Giant (1999)
Clazor ► Doctor Who: The Movie (1996)
Optimus CosmicRunaway ► As Above, So Below (2014)
FromBeyond ► ???

Why not?! If hes willing to watch whatever someone chooses for him, then its a go. He picks who picks for him though, please tell him FBeyond

What did Yoda say? Dang, Im gonna have to crack the whip

Post comment nudged Beyond.
Let's not be too afraid to refer back to people who've already participated. Expanding is nice, but there's a limit.

Maybe we should remind some of the people who haven't completed their movies yet that they agreed to this. A lot of them are from early in the previous thread, and they may have since forgotten all about it.

Maybe we should remind some of the people who haven't completed their movies yet that they agreed to this. A lot of them are from early in the previous thread, and they may have since forgotten all about it.
Everytime someone posts in this topic, the thread is bumped into New Posts. If they're active, they have little excuse.

Thanks, guys.

Daniel M ► Closet Land (1991)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
TONGO ► Bigger than Life (1956)
Frightened Inmate No. 2 ► Night on Earth (1991)
MovieMeditation ► Eraserhead (1977)
rauldc14 ► We Are Still Here (2015)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► The Iron Giant (1999)
Clazor ► Doctor Who: The Movie (1996)
CosmicRunaway ► As Above, So Below (2014)
FromBeyond ► ?????

Looking back to see if any more were missed, the only things I found were 2 weeks ago mistique mentioning Seven Samurai in the "Movie You're Watching Tonight" thread, and 3 weeks ago MonnoM mentioned that he was dropping out future chain links but would still watch Heaven.

The question mark is usually put after a movie that the person hasn't yet agreed to watch. Once they've confirmed that they've never seen it and will be watching it, the question mark usually goes away.

I got 9 1/2 episodes of The Sopranos left, then Ill watch Bigger Than Life. I gotta write a longassed Sopranos thing, I dont know in what capacity its gonna be, but definitely want to top of this Sopranos binge with something.