Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

Can someone describe a movie or movies that either you cried a lot on
and that made you cry at a certain scene

if you never cry at any movies at least name a movie that you almost cried

Well i accually never cry at movies
except Bravehart and it was the scene when they were cutting him up and he yelled freedom out loud
and maybe a scene prior to that

Anyways that has been the only movie so far that has ever made me cry

There are at least three other threads on this subject. Please try and use the search feature next time so as to resurrect an old thread instead of making a duplicate. Helpful hint: The search feature cannot handle words like "and, but, to" etc. Use quotations around what you type and it works.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Official Queens bridge murderer
I never cried from a movie, until I Saw Requiem for a Dream.

I cried in Sunshine of a spotless mind becuase i couldnt believ i just sat through a mvie that was so increddibly EMO

Like posted before i've never really cried at any movie until it came really close. Like to the point where your eye fills but doesn't quite have a drop was in The Elephant Man then ending got to me

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Braveheart was really emotional, and when i took my girlfriend to see...The Notebook... I wont lie the part when the old man starts crying bc his wife cant remember him touched me, didnt cry but felt like it.

Berthanita Germaine the serf
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue
I cried in Sunshine of a spotless mind becuase i couldnt believ i just sat through a mvie that was so increddibly EMO
ahahahah.

anyway, I cried while watching:

Life is Beautiful
Godfather II
Requiem for a Dream
Big Fish

That's all I can think of right now.
"If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."

why godfather 2?

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
A japanese movie titled Hatchiko, about a faithful dog whose master dies, and nobody's able to explain it to him while he waits and waits for his master to return from the train station. Heart wrenching!

Black Beauty, when Hazel (if I recall the name of his horse friend right) dies.

White Fang, when white fang is a wee pup, and his mom is shot down by hunters. Then he lays by her side in the freezing cold till morning. It is so sad.

Land Before Time, every time they play Diana Ross' song.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

I'm a wimp, I cry at almost anything so there are too many movies to list!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Hardball almost made me cry
Butteryfly Effect almost did as well
Braveheart almost
Boondock Saints....pretty much because it ended almost
American History X .... ending almost

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
LION KING!!!!----cried a river when Mufassa died
Yes!! I did too! I can still remember being in the movie theater with my brothers, and I'm just bawling and they're looking at me like I'm insane.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
LION KING!!!!----cried a river when Mufassa died
Me toooo!!!!

I almost never cry in movies, but I bawled during 'The Prince of Egypt' when the mother put baby Moses in the river.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
Black Beauty, when Hazel (if I recall the name of his horse friend right) dies.
She's Ginger. And, oh, I always hated it when I got to that scene in the book, because the description mentioned something about "blood dripping from the tongue" of the dead horse. And I would bawl.

It has scarred me for life, I tell you. Even the therapy doesn't help.

There's a 'Black Beauty' movie!!! I love that book, I haven't read it in 8 years but I loved it. Is the movie good?