New Trailers Here!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Where did you find that? I still havent seen it on tv here - no trailers, no talk showie things. And people are still getting pissed off every time filmink posts something. So funny, so much confusion.

Where did you find that? I still havent seen it on tv here - no trailers, no talk showie things. And people are still getting pissed off every time filmink posts something. So funny, so much confusion.
There's confusion as to whether it's a real film at all. Some people think it's just a clever marketing ploy and the full segment will air during the superbowl on Sunday.

Have you heard it's a real movie?

There's confusion as to whether it's a real film at all. Some people think it's just a clever marketing ploy and the full segment will air during the superbowl on Sunday.

Have you heard it's a real movie?
It's not a real movie (that's just my guess) but it has it's own imdb page (nothing on it this morning) and tourism australia is ignoring any requests for info. It's all very secretive with some australians outraged. Hilarious. I'm firmly in the superbowl camp.

I dont know who Danny McBride is but from what I read his parts were filmed when he was here last year. Is he very popular?

Very expensive tourism ad by the look of it (but not half as successful as the failed queen of the world Oprah tourism ad. That was pathetic).

This might just do nobody any good.
Danny McBride is a pretty good actor who’s mainly known for comedic supporting bits in Seth Rogen movies.

He’s got a whole “ugly American” thing working for him. His finest hour is, undoubtedly, Vice Principals on HBO.

He’s got a whole “ugly American” thing working for him. .
OK that makes sense for a tourism ad because I was wondering how making american tourists out to be jackasses if he was supposed to be the stereotype would entice american tourism. Thanks Saunch. All dropping into place now. Maybe he gets jumped on by a drop bear at the end credits.

LOL MM, I yelped loud enough to wake the dog at my feet.

How can someone on imdb give a review of Hereditary 6 months before a film is even screened? Post production wouldnt even have finished yet.

They send screeners to owners of movie forums or blogs...in this case probably a site like Bloody Disgusting or Upcoming Horror Films...

Was literally about to make a thread for this. Been getting back into horrors recently with a few rewatches and was curious what's coming out this year, Hereditary seems to be getting the most buzz. Looks like it might be good, who knows with hollywood trailers.

Was literally about to make a thread for this. Been getting back into horrors recently with a few rewatches and was curious what's coming out this year, Hereditary seems to be getting the most buzz. Looks like it might be good, who knows with hollywood trailers.
I can't wait to see this. To be honest, I have a great feeling about it. I'm calling it, this is definitely going to live up to the hype. Mark my words.

Danny McBride is a pretty good actor who’s mainly known for comedic supporting bits in Seth Rogen movies.

He’s got a whole “ugly American” thing working for him. His finest hour is, undoubtedly, Vice Principals on HBO.
Eastbound & Down is way better than Vice Principals, in my humble opinion.