Movies With Slime

Tools    

Besides Ghostbusters, what are some films that feature slime? For example, The Watch when Ben Stiller runs over the alien. Thanks!

Alien
Slither
The Stuff
Meet The Applegates
Trollhunter
Demons
TerrorVision
Evolution

The Doctor Who TV Movie uses a lot of slime , and probably was influenced a lot by Ghostbusters.

Lots of slime in the Doctor Who TV series obviously, but one of the best uses is in the story Inferno. Slime seeping from the Earth's core transforms people into primordial mutants who are red-hot to the touch.

I was thinking of the creatures in The Beastmaster as well, but they dissolve their prey with digestive juices a bit like in The Fly, so technically not slime . Ditto the big monster in the Arborian jungle in Flash Gordon – that may well just be slime but who knows?

I was thinking of the creatures in The Beastmaster as well, but they dissolve their prey with digestive juices a bit like in The Fly, so technically not slime . Ditto the big monster in the Arborian jungle in Flash Gordon – that may well just be slime but who knows?
Just wanted to give a quick just for mentioning The Beastmaster. I'm a real sucker for those 80's Sword and Sorcery, Barbarian films.

Just wanted to give a quick just for mentioning The Beastmaster. I'm a real sucker for those 80's Sword and Sorcery, Barbarian films.
Right back atcha .

I thought The Beastmaster was one of the most interesting, I have to say.

As it's my favourite Star Trek episode I may as well mention Skin of Evil, which features a monster composed entirely of thick black goo.

In the Doctor Who episode Earthshock, soldiers exploring caves for missing archaeologists start coming across patches of green slime which turn out to be the remains of some of their team members.

Robocop (after Emil is exposed to toxic waste and is then hit by a car - he's a bit slimey.)
Great example.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
OP has the weirdest fetish ever.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.