movie with tiger..?

Tools    

Hello! Help, please, remember the movie. The film, in my opinion, color. His head hanging out a couple of episodes. "First episode, the action seems to be happening in the forest. At the pit-trap hit the tiger, the protagonist wants to pass first, but then helps the tiger to get out of the pit, in effect saying, okay, I'll help you, but then do not try to eat me. Incidentally, this is the main character sent to seek help from the tribes in the desert. second episode - the main character comes to the tribes in the desert, and asks for help, but they are in no hurry to help. at this time, there is the very tiger tribe in shock, and the tiger, as if his head bowed before the main character. and then the leader of the tribe says - once you obey the tiger (which is the type of their sacred tiger), we agree to help you. "Maybe it's two different movies? But not "Life of Pi" absolutely!! THANK YOU!

In my film scene with a tiger is not the main story. There, as if several people were sent to different corners of the world for help in the battle against a powerful enemy. By the way, in the desert were a few tribes who were at enmity with each other, but after Tiger "bowed" the protagonist, these tribes have decided to postpone their feud and go for the common enemy under our hero. In my opinion, and he and the rest of the leader is much higher SG, dark, muscular, such as "Mr. Universe"

I can not say for sure, but the film is seen that way in the year 2007 or 2008. The meaning of this is the movie to defeat a common enemy - to unite. main character sent to the tribes in the desert, the road goes through a forest or jungle. There he sees a tiger in the well, which can not get out. Maybe main character himself was in the pit, and he managed to get out before you got there, tiger. Maybe even go a heavy rain, the tiger begins to sink? And main character spare and at the same time afraid of him, helps him out and still says - well, I'll help you out, but do not try to eat me. And in the desert, the tiger appears and all run away in fear, the tiger was enormous. And he is a totem, or sacred animal for these tribes. So they agree to unite and take boy.Film exact color as the tribes mostly black. With long black hair gathered at the back of the head. And Messrs. White, of small stature.

it's not two brothers / Deux frères 2004

Passion in the Desert 1997

UPDATE: Somehow comes to mind battle scene from "The Lord of the Rings" with a huge elephant (there they were somehow different name), when all united to fight against the common enemy. But where would be the episode with the tiger? Somehow, it seems to me that the leader of a tribe of desert like Chris Tucker, a largemouth and bigeye, but it is not. I checked the list of films Tucker.

Warriors of the tribe had long black hair, braided and gathered in tails (at least to me because I remember

protagonist small, puny, not the heroic type.

sorry i forgot mention that also not this movie

Semper Fooey
One of those Beastmaster movies?

One of those Beastmaster movies?
I've bee asking OP about old and even BeastMaster (TV Series 1999–2002 and she told not..

sorry i forgot mention that also not this movie
when another user persuaded that this movie she think more and confirmed

he said in a hole, "you did not eat me and I will save you"

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-03-29-02h45m37s53.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	10384Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-03-29-02h47m34s229.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	10385Click image for larger version