What is your favorite Horror comedy?

Tools    

Mine are:
DANCE OF THE DEAD

JENNIFER'S BODY

SPIRIT CAMP

ZOMBIELAND

One I can't just wait to see is GIRLS GONE DEAD.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1884318/

There you go.
How about you???

The Exorcist, I laughed my socks off at it. Proper funny movie.

Tremors is awesome. Love Tremors.
Eight Legged Freaks is pretty good too but it's more of a parody of 1950s B-movies than an actual horror.

Not really seen any other horror comedies though.

^ You have got to see Tucker & Dale vs Evil:

and this is one I like a lot:

I've yet to see the following film but it's suppose to be rather funny:

Yeah, I've read a lot of good stuff about Tucker & Dale. I'll order it next time I go to the DVD shop.
Oh Severance was great indeed. The foot cut off goes in the thing shot was nice.
Looking forward to see Grabbers. Trailer is quite cool.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
This question is the perfect parallel to asking me to go outside and point-out my favorite dog-turd in my yard. Kidding, mostly, a little, well, kind of, we've actually seen a compilation of enjoyable horror comedies. I think it's best that I elaborate on that, we've seen a compilation of horror movies with humorous antagonists because I'm not really a fan of things such as Zombie Land, Evil Dead, and so on. However, I did enjoy the humorous performances for the Chucky, and Freddy characters. Mind you, I recognize the same characters that I am praising went onto make a couple of blasphemies here and there, but ah well. As for Scream, which was listed by Film Maker, I liked them, but I didn't really find them funny enough to be considered a horror comedy, well, maybe the first one, but not as much the rest.

I forgot about Slither... more of a Tremors wannabe though. Modern day nod to the 1950s B-Movie.

I'd say Scream is more of a satire and parody of the slasher flick made by the guy who pretty much invented the slasher flick, which gives it an edge over the predecessors. It's also why I don't get Scary Movie and the sequels... a parody of a parody... bit of a miss hit really.
Scream has lots of of comedy though... so I'd guess it's a comedy horror to an extent.

I forgot about Slither... more of a Tremors wannabe though. Modern day nod to the 1950s B-Movie.
Wish I could. I really didn't care for that at all.

Scream has lots of of comedy though... so I'd guess it's a comedy horror to an extent.
Maybe. Though I laughed more at Schindler's List than I do at most H'Wood comedies, but I'm fairly sure that's not a drama comedy.

Norway's DEAD SNOW is hilarious.

So is ZOMBIE STRIPPERS.

Basket Case which has been mentioned. Also, Arachnophobia. I love that movie though it still scares me at times.

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Mine are:
DANCE OF THE DEAD

Hi kXnPunk,

I was wondering if this is really the Dance of the Dead that you were thinking of? This poster is for an 2005 episode of the Master Horror series.
I haven't seen it but what I've read it doesn't seem to be a horror comedy,
but Dance of the Dead (2008) certainly is.

Which film were you referring to?