Favourite ever Movie lines

Tools    

I am the Watcher in the Night
What are your favourite movie lines?

Here are some of mine

Tyler Durden, Fight Club:

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Don Corleone:

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

Scarface:

Say hello to me little friend

Gone with the Wind:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

and who can forget

The Terminator:

I'll be back

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
Nicholson's "Here's Johnny!" in The Shining is classic. As well as Eastwood's "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" in Dirty Harry.

Unforgiven-We all have it coming kid.

American Beauty-You don't get to tell me what to do ever again.

Taxi Driver-How's everything in the pimp business?

Five Easy Pieces-I want you to hold it between your knees.

A Bronx Tale-Now you can't leave.

Full Metal Jacket-I like you, you can come over to my house an ***k my sister.

Deliverance-Squeal like a pig!

The trouble with falling in love with a dream girl,they have a habit of becoming real - Lord of War

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Basically every line in Willy Wonka.

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR ****ING SHINE BOX!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I'LL BURY THOSE CARCAROACHEZ! - Scarface

You better know what you want to do before someone knows it for you- The Astronaut Farmer

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most.- Second Hand Lions

Ha I have a twitter account for this exact topic. My favorite movie quotes....if anyone has a twitter you can check it out at @Movie_Buffer ...just do it for fun when i'm watching a flick, or one comes to mind.

oh and one of my favorites is my signature down there

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Plainview: I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.
Plainview: Well, if it's in me, it's in you. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone.

from There Will Be Blood

Fight Club: First rule about Fight Club, don't talk about Fight Club. The second rule about Fight Club, don't talk about Fight Club.

Airplane: I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Taxi Driver: You talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Scarface: Say hello to my little friend!

A few good men: You can't handle the truth!

Jaws: Were going to need a bigger boat.

The Terminator: I'll be back.

Field of Dreams: If you build it they will come.

Forrest Gump: Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what your going to get.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar. - Wash (Serenity)

aww man i shot marvin in the face