What is your Ambition?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can be something big, something small?

Can be a Career Goal, a personal one, anything.

Do you even have one?

I would say that mine is to get extremely fit before I hit 30 and maintain it.

I'm not Obese but I'm not Slim either if you know what I mean. Been lifting weights recently, doing a little running etc.

Would love to be able to go to beach, take my shirt off and have someone say, "Damn that guy is fairly ripped".

Would love to be able to go to beach, take my shirt off and have someone say, "Damn that guy is fairly ripped".
You want to be a slasher victim? ;p

I'd like to be well. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon.

I want to have friends again.

Other than that, I don't give a crap about much more than raising my kids to be better men than I am. I hope I don't fail at that...

EDIT: I want to clarify that first remark. I joined the military out of high school and moved away for 4 years. When I came back I found that my friends had either outgrown me or I had outgrown them. Either way I don't see them anymore. And, for the record, it's really hard to make friends when you're 33-years-old and only occasionally employed. Plus, I find that I'm far too strange for most people to get along with...or something. Maybe I'm just a d-bag.

That old sentiment about how you can never go back home...it's very true.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
To change my perception on myself. I need to stop thinking about myself as a loser no matter how true it is. I just need to accept things and accept myself no matter how much people bring me down. I've also learned to have no enemies but friends and cherish every moment of being with the ones I care about because one day they won't be there for me. All I just want is a second chance in life. Also, you guys are like family here and if I ever disrespected, hurt, or bullied anyone I'm sorry because all I ask is for a second chance.

Movie Forums Insomniac
To be happy and love everyone

To be happy and love everyone
That'll pay off.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Other than that, I don't give a crap about much more than raising my kids to be better men than I am. I hope I don't fail at that...
Statements like this are as menschy as it gets.

To stay healthy for as long as possible, then have a heart attack around age 90 and die instantly.

Statements like this are as menschy as it gets.
Woot, I don't fail at life...today.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have always wanted to live in Thailand, at least for a few months and around the time I was saving up and getting ready to do it I started having panic attacks which progressed to Panic induced Agoraphobia, that was around 7 years ago. For the past 6 months I have been getting out and going to the gym, just really trying to get use to going outside again, it's really harder then you would think.
So my goal is to get to Thailand by the end of 2012.

I have always wanted to live in Thailand, at least for a few months and around the time I was saving up and getting ready to do it I started having panic attacks which progressed to Panic induced Agoraphobia, that was around 7 years ago. For the past 6 months I have been getting out and going to the gym, just really trying to get use to going outside again, it's really harder then you would think.

I believe in you...Im sure you'll make it and when you do, I would love some pictures

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
To be truly happy, be there for my daughter and pray I raise her right, get a college education and get awaway from being a waitress. Finally, go to Texas to see my close friends. Try to make it to England before I die.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
the trick is lowered expectations = Reward

for example. I hope some day to have an ice cold beer in my hand.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I though this was an extraordinary video—horrifying, inspiring, and beautifully executed. It should be shown in every school in America. Jason Russell must be an en extraordinary man. His film is worth every minute and more. And his son Gavin is a very lucky boy. After watching this, I am going to fight the system, be heard, and stop Kony! I would appreciate nothing more if the members here could spread the word of this and band together to end this warfare that's been promoted and put an end to Kony once and for all. I am going to fight this and Kony will be stopped!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It will, actually. A positive attitude and kind nature can change the world for the better. One person's actions affect everyone they come in contact with, which in turn can affect the world itself. Not everything needs to be about personal gain and money.

All I want in life is to be happy. And so far, I'm living that life. For me, it's not about having a "great job," or having a lot of money, it's about being content with what I have and not wanting things I have no need for. I'm loved, I am healthy, I have a roof over my head, and food in my (admittedly large) belly, and that's all I need.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Do you even have one?
Um, er, uh, that is, uh, I, um, uh... YES

<- hehe, who's this guy?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
To come back to the Land of the Living enough to have more than the ambition of just getting by.

Semper Fooey
I have Gymophobia.