Toy Story 4

Tools    

I watched Toy Story 3 again with my six year old nephew last night.

"Toy Story 3 is a pretty good movie, right Uncle Mike?"

"It sure is, Jack."

"It's good even though there isn't fighting or lasers or swords and stuff like that."

It's good for the kids.
I want an Uncle Harry Lime.

Honestly, the Toy Story series is among my least favorite of Pixar's releases. They're good movies, but I just feel like there's more magic in things like Ratatouille, Up, and Wall E.
Pretty much. Ratatouille, Up and Wall E are the three greatest Pixar films and among the top 5-6 animated films ever made in the US. While film critics voted Wall-E the greatest animated film ever made in the US.

that's what she said...
TS3 was such a great closure to the series. As a grown woman I cried at the very end... and I'm not joking either. If they do a 4th, the 3rd will lose it's perfect end to a perfect trilogy. So no, I'm not excited for a 4th EVEN tho I adored the 3 there are.

Yeah, Dastardly Bastard, that post you made was stupid. I'm upset - I was counting on you with your name to be a more interesting and compelling MoFo. Work harder.

Da...............Dammit!

I'll work harder when you give me a raise, I don't just give away my A material for dimes and nickels!

Eagerly waiting for this movie as i m big fan of toy story movies

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Toy Story 4

Back in November Disney announced a fourth film in the Toy Story series.

However, on Thursday it was revealed that the next film would not be a continuation of the popular trilogy.

Pixar President Jim Morris shared that the new movie would be a love story, and would not focus on the relationship between the children and the toys.

Speaking with Disney Latino, Jim shared that the new movie would stand alone from the series, based on an idea by Pixar's Chief Creative Officer John Lasseter.

John will also direct the upcoming film, of which Jim elaborated: 'It is not a continuation of the end of the story of Toy Story 3.'

'Temporarily it is, but it will be a love story. It will be a romantic comedy,' he said. 'It will not put much focus on the interaction between the characters and children.

Originally, Jim didn't think they were going to do a third movie, but he said that after brainstorming John, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, and Lee Unkrich had this great idea.

'I think it will be a very good movie,' he added, before expanding on the company's decision.

'The third movie ended in a beautiful way and completed a trilogy,' he said. 'I think this movie is not part of this trilogy.

'''It is a separate story, which in turn I do not know if [it] will be continued. Never begin a project with that in mind.'

The screenplay will be penned by Celeste & Jesse Forever writers Rashida Jones and Will McCormack.

Toy Story 4 is set to be released June 16, 2017.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Pixar President Jim Morris shared that the new movie would be a love story, and would not focus on the relationship between the children and the toys.
Not sure how that'll work out - sounds like it's straying too far from the original formula.

Greatest Sidekick Ever
I have a feeling it won't be as great as the third installment

Why bother making another Toy Story? They already wrapped it up perfectly.

Why bother making another Toy Story? They already wrapped it up perfectly.

1. It's hitting theaters more than 2 years from now - The release date is June 16, 2017.

2. John Lasseter is directing: John Lasseter directed the first two Toy Story films, as well as Cars and Cars 2 and A Bug's Life.

3. Woody and Buzz will be back - Disney's announcement says it will "open a new chapter in the lives of Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the "Toy Story" gang." That's not a ton to go on, but it does vaguely confirm that Buzz and Woody will be at the center of this new story, as opposed to an entirely new set of toys.

4. No cast members have been announced yet - No actors have been confirmed for voice roles yet, but it seems safe to assume that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen would return Woody and Buzz respectively. It's impossible to imagine anyone else voicing the cowboy and spaceman.

5. The writing team has already assembled - Disney says the story was dreamed up by Toy Story veterans John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter and Lee Unkrich. Also attached to the project are Celeste and Jesse Forever writing team Rashida Jones and Will McCormack, along with Pixar's Galyn Susman, who's producing.

6. Though it's unconfirmed, there's a good chance Bonnie will be back - (Toy Story 3 spoilers ahead!) There's no mention of Bonnie in Disney's announcement, but we know from the Toy Story TV special Toy Story OF TERROR! and the upcoming Toy Story that Time Forgot (coming to ABC next month) that the TS toys are still in the care of young Bonnie, the adorable little girl who adopted Andy's toys at the end of Toy Story 3 (sniffle).

7. Pixar's John Lasseter is really excited about this - From what Lasseter says, once the idea was conceived, they had to bring it to the big screen. Here are John Lasseter's exact words:

"We love these characters so much; they are like family to us. We don’t want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what’s gone before. ‘Toy Story 3’ ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another ‘Toy Story’ movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself."

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Toy Story 4 hits theaters on June 15th, 2018
1. It's hitting theaters more than 2 years from now - The release date is June 16, 2017.

How did the date change so quickly? It got pushed up a year in less than 15 minutes.

She's not talking about the article from 11 months ago. She's pointing out that you posted two different release dates fifteen minutes apart.
As I said the date on the first post is the right one. The second post I posted had the wrong date (which was an article posted 11 months ago) as I said here

She asked "How did the date change so quickly?" Which I replied with info about how it 'supposedly" changed. therefore pointing out very clearly why it had 2 different dates.

Yes I can fully comprehend what people are saying and/or communicating properly. When I clearly explained the situation.

Seems to me someone who actually understood probably wouldn't have replied to an obvious joke with a serious response.

But even apart from that, a clear explanation would've been one where you explained that you simply copied the second date without checking it. What you actually said made it sound like someone or something else was at fault, presumably because you just didn't want to say "whoops."

Seems to me someone who actually understood probably wouldn't have replied to an obvious joke with a serious response.

But even apart from that, a clear explanation would've been one where you explained that you simply copied the second date without checking it. What you actually said made it sound like someone or something else was at fault, presumably because you just didn't want to say "whoops."
Whether it was a joke or not, I replied. And making a mistake with the wrong date is simply that.. a mistake. Nobody said or even made an inkling of a gesture that anyone was at fault.

Picking on every little detail I do is getting realllllly old. Whether you seem to find faults in every little thing I say it just is. You probably are going to repeat yourself like a broken record as you always do, but that;s your waste of time.

You'll probably even nitpick everything here but oh well. Reply back if you wish, you'll just be talking to yourself.

Off to go watch a movie.

Sadly, repeating myself is the only option available with someone who keeps doing the same things over and over.

Mistakes are no big deal. Neither are misunderstandings. Going out of your way to be combative and stubborn, though? Those are choices, and they're ones you make pretty much any time you get the opportunity. Knock it off.

It was revealed that the script will be written by Stephany Folsom. Hey, where have I heard that last name before?

(it's my last name)