Toy Story 4

Tools    

found out a few minutes ago.. 2015!

http://www.disneydigest.com/2011/07/...oming-in-2015/
http://www.disneymovieslist.com/movi...ov=toy-story-4

is it great news for you ?

Honestly, the Toy Story series is among my least favorite of Pixar's releases. They're good movies, but I just feel like there's more magic in things like Ratatouille, Up, and Wall E.

I'd be happy if it wasn't released. TS3 gave me closure for the series, so no big deal.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Really not sure about this. I adore the Toy Story films so my initial reaction should be of celebration, but as Movieville said the 3rd film tied up everything so perfectly that I don't know that I want them returning, and risk ruining it.

Really not sure about this. I adore the Toy Story films so my initial reaction should be of celebration, but as Movieville said the 3rd film tied up everything so perfectly that I don't know that I want them returning, and risk ruining it.
I just found out about the movie tonight, and JayDee's post pretty much sums up my feelings about it. Also I'm slightly shocked because I really wasn't expecting a fourth movie.

I watched Toy Story 3 again with my six year old nephew last night.

"Toy Story 3 is a pretty good movie, right Uncle Mike?"

"It sure is, Jack."

"It's good even though there isn't fighting or lasers or swords and stuff like that."

It's good for the kids.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Tbh I am actually tired of all these productions companies milking these franchises just so they can make an extra buck or two. the third film is the last one that should of been made. It was an unwritten rule to only make movies in 3's. The only exception I can think of is the Rocky saga.

I don't care, I'd pay to see Expendables XII if I have to.. same goes for Toy Story VII..
So far none of the Toy Story movies have been disappointing, so I am willing to trust them on the quality of it.

The franchises they should stop are The Terminator.

Another billion dollar movie

I'd be happy if it wasn't released. TS3 gave me closure for the series, so no big deal.
Agreed. I felt the closure and... a bit of sadness. I think the way they ended it was perfect in a sad, nostalgic way.

Toy Story 3 was such a good wrap up, as said. I can't imagine Toy Story 4 being anything but a way to up profits. But, with that said, I thought TS3 wasn't going to be good when I first heard about it, so who knows what magic Disney may surprise us with.

Also, Ratatouille over Toy Story 1 and 3? Wow. I've never heard that before!

2015? Yeah good luck with that.

The third movie was as good as the previous two.

Honestly, the Toy Story series is among my least favorite of Pixar's releases. They're good movies, but I just feel like there's more magic in things like Ratatouille, Up, and Wall E.

You got walking, talking, living toys in secret and you say the others have more magic?

XD

Wow..... Just wow...

Toys living in secret VS. a cooking rat who controls some doofus by pulling his hair under a chef's hat VS. an old man and an obese child floating in a house with helium filled balloons with a dog who can only talk with a special collar VS. a robot that does chores.

Yeah..... Clearly the toys have the least magic of all.... XD

I'm talking about the magic of the experience of watching the movies. I'm talking about the emotions they elicit. I'm talking about the connection I make with characters. Not about how toys magically come to life when the humans aren't around.

And if you can honestly say that you found no magic in Up... well, there's something really wrong there.

Yeah, Dastardly Bastard, that post you made was stupid. I'm upset - I was counting on you with your name to be a more interesting and compelling MoFo. Work harder.