Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Thoughtful
Affectionate
Concientious
Intelligent
Trustworthy
Unpretentious
Squalid

Ok, that last one gave me a little trouble, but I really like the word "squalid". And you'd probably balk if they were all praise anyway.

You're simply the best, my dear. I hope the year returns the favor.

Happy Birthday Tac'

You are a good friend and a better enemy - keep 'em close. :^).

Hope you have a good one bro.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, good sir!

Likes Tomb Raider
Played Arcanum
Is probably very Contagious
Is good-humored about me saying he's contagious
Loved to playThe Great Escape
Is from the UK
Addicted to Skyrim

Happy Birthday!

Tori Spelling
Aaron Spelling
Cynthia Nixon
Ian McKellen
Tawny Kitaen
Urkle, Steve
Sexy Celebrity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Tatty-tasting
Arch-commenting
Controller-searching
Italian-Historian-Named
Touter-of-Ian_Paisley's-Vocal-Faculties
User-of-the-Blarney-Stone
Stalwart-and-very-classy-Mofo-Indeed

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Dave!
I hope you have a great b-day! And, I'm wishing that you will have a great new year too. Take-care~

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Likes Tomb Raider
Played Arcanum
Is probably very Contagious
Is good-humored about me saying he's contagious
Loved to playThe Great Escape
Is from the UK
Addicted to Skyrim

Happy Birthday!
Yoda, his name is Tacticus, not Lpiilia.

happy, birthday, man!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Birthday Sir, I hope you have a good one

Happy Birthday Tatty!!!!!

I hope you have an excellent day, do all the things you love to do whether that's watching Sonatine or playing Skyrim (which is one of my favorites, love all the Elder Scrolls) Enjoy your time in the "middle bit", today Tatty you are

Are you into Stephen Fry, Tacitus? I have his autobiography, yet I don't recall ever seeing him on anything. He seems like he'd be interesting.

I'm not nearly as creative as these other people. Happy Birthday anyway!

Happy Birthday Tacitus!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Crumbs! Thanks everyone, and special thanks to the lovely Cindy.

My birthday's not until tomorrow, so this caught me on the hop a little bit. Not been around a huge amount recently - had a bit of an episode over Christmas but I'm back on my feet again.

Sexy - I've long been a fan of the Greatest Living Englishman, Stephen Fry, the Dowager Duchess of Norfolk.

He started off in a TV comedy duo with that bloke out of House but quickly became a Polymath of the highest order. Acting (Wilde etc), directing (Dirty Pretty Things), presenting (QI etc) and writing (as well as the autobiographies and novels, he's one of the (and I feel sick saying this) Twitterati).

Caution: Contains swears!

I'm seriously not that old, though. Finger just have slipped when I was registering, or something. *whistles*