Ctrl + V Thread

Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Basically, you come in this thread and hit Ctrl + V and hit post. It will show the last words you copied. I've seen this thread everywhere and I'm insanely bored. I'll start.

Verloren

A system of cells interlinked
Funding has been provided by The Federal Highway Administration,
the Massachusetts Executive Office of Transportation and the
Massachusetts Highway Department through the Boston Regional Metropolitan Planning Organization, with additional funding provided by municipal partners. The TLC program is administerd by the WRTA on behalf of the communities of Marlborough and Southborough.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
13 Greatest Sex Scenes

1) Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas - Original Sin
2) Jennifer Lopez and Sean Penn - U Turn
3) Naomi Watts and Laura Elena Harring - Mulholland Dr.
4) Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet - Titanic
5) Olivier Martinez and Diane Lane - Unfaithful
6) Glenn Close and Michael Douglas on the counter - Fatal Attraction

You ready? You look ready.
Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
John McClane: No ****ing ****, lady. Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza