Uhmm...well

Tools    

Hi, I'm new! As you can see by my nickname, I'm a huge fan of Gone With The Wind... I love classic movies, and I love movies in general.

Well, I think that's all for now...

I hope I have fun here. =)

Hugs

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

Hello, I hope you stick around, it is a great place.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Frankly my dear I don't give a .... oh bugger.

Welcome to MoFo!

Hi, I'm new! As you can see by my nickname, I'm a huge fan of Gone With The Wind... I love classic movies, and I love movies in general.
You remind me of someone I know from another forum Scarlett. Anyways, welcome and hope to see you around.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Halloween!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.