What is your favorite Horror comedy?

Tools    

Tucker&Dale vs Evil, Shaun of the Dead, Evil Dead obviously, do Ghostbusters count?

Evil Dead 2, Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, The Cottage, Slither, Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon, Dead and Breakfast, Scream 4, Bride of Chucky, Hatchet, Doghouse, Drag Me To Hell (had me howling with laughter), Feast, Detention, Zombieland, Bubba Ho Tep, Idle Hands

Sorry but I like comedy horror a lot.

Personal favorites are Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Re-Animator, Idle hands, Evil Dead 2 & 3, and Brain Dead.

Anyone else watched Juan of the Dead yet? Had some laughs and some excellent zombie scenes, not seen that many zombies on screen without CGI since Dawn!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Tremors is amazing

I liked the very first SCARY MOVIE but I didn't find any of the sequels funny at all.

Loved BRIDE OF CHUCKY...Jennifer Tilly was fabulous!

Can't believe I had to come this far down the thread to find mention of TREMORS...great movie.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
BrainDead is brilliant and so is Tucker and Dale Vs Evil.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
I thought Tucker and Dale vs. Evil was senseless fun of the highest order.

I watched Young Frankenstein last night and it was nothing short of HILARIOUS.

I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of the modern, more gory horror comedies. I still have to see the best ones from that genre, though.

Guess what! It's Shaun of the Dead
Tremors is also quite good. For me it is some kind of little brother of Shaun of the Dead in terms of likeable entertainment and rewatchability. Coincidentally they are both more or less Horror comedies.

I love Repossessed. If you have it, I would do a commentary.

Elvira's Haunted Hills, though... although I love her first movie... that movie........ well, run for the hills.

Or rather, DON'T run for the hills.

Return of the Living Dead was hilarious. I love you,Wendy. I want to eat your brain!
Also Little Shop of Horrors was funny, both versions.