Jurassic World

Tools    

The second JP was ok, the third was a pile of poop. Johnston can't emulate Spielberg's talent at all. All Johnston did was make Jumanji with badly rendered cartoony CG Dinosaurs for kids.

The first movie should have been left as is.

Instead of a 4th... they should do as I've said many a time... reboot... and this time actually use Crichton's book rather than just using a couple of plot points and a handful of characters from it.

The book would be awesome on film and would certainly be 18 rated.

i think they should introduce them into the wilds of america, like they have wolves.
I know!!

LOCH NESS

Yeah...T-rex pimpin gold chains and listening to rap music...I can so see it...lmao

Thanks to for this idea

Eric W

I had heard a rumor that a few months ago, during the tsunami in JP

Ok i got the plot-
A series of massive worwide TSUNAMI's causes the dinosaurs to be washed from the secret island into the 7 continents of civilization
causing mayhem everywhere.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Thanks to for this idea

Eric W

Ok i got the plot-
A series of massive worwide TSUNAMI's causes the dinosaurs to be washed from the secret island into the 7 continents of civilization
causing mayhem everywhere.
They ride surfboards?

Suspect's Reviews

They ride surfboards?
some can swim
others are trapped on massive land mass debris
that have split off

The flying ones reach land in any case
as the secret island sinks , so they need new dry land to build nests etc
and have no choice but make the long journey .

PEOPLE ON CALIFORNIA BEACHES
SPOT THE FLYING LIZARDS FIRST VENTURING INLAND UP INTO THE HILLS
BEFORE THE TSUNAMO
This makes headline news
and conspiracy theorists go wild

Some areas that only have very small tsunami tides

have dead dinosaurs wash up on their beaches

its world wide phenominnoman

back in civilzation
beforethis all starts

theres ia a big fuss over a giant stink
that gets the conspiracy theorists buzzing (led by woody harrelson reprising his role from 2012 )
and saying somethings going on, and it stinks.

The Giant stink affects wildlife (birds drop out of the sky and such like)
- and for human interest, romance and day to day living.

Note:
(The giant stink is gas being released out in the under side of the oceans of the world
getting ready for the biggy tsunami)

You need to write this movie.
Mel brooks or Stephen SPEILBERG
to direct

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
The second JP was ok, the third was a pile of poop. Johnston can't emulate Spielberg's talent at all. All Johnston did was make Jumanji with badly rendered cartoony CG Dinosaurs for kids.

Instead of a 4th... they should do as I've said many a time... reboot... and this time actually use Crichton's book rather than just using a couple of plot points and a handful of characters from it.

The first movie was my favorite, the third one was action packed enough for me to really enjoy.

I think the idea of a reboot may be good.

Ok if my idea is going to be shelved, then they need to do 2012 part 2 so woody Harrelson can play the same character again-use my ideas- (There is no copyright on dinosaurs.)

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I want to see Seth Rogen get eaten by a T-Rex. But more to the point I hope they get at least one or two of the original cast back, especially Sam Neil, say what you want about JP3, but I thought it was better than JP The Lost World.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
He'd probably just stand there, saying "Is that a T-Rex? I think that's a ******* T-Rex! Is it gonna eat me? Huh, I wonder what I'd taste like? Beer and weed! Hur-hur-hur-hur."

Jurassic park is the awesome movie. Hope they make it better this time. Excepting some different dinosaur and in 3d version

Hope they don't overdo it with vfx though...

Kathy and I re-watched the trilogy over the weekend and agreed Jurassic Park: The Lost World is the weakest of the series.

It's awfully contrived (a second island how convenient) and overlong - the literal 'cliff hanger' truck sequence goes on forever and concludes stupidly. Also, the final act of the film feels like a tacked on King Kong rip, and don't even get me started on annoying gymnast kids that stow away on multi million dollar expeditions without their supposedly genius parents knowing.

The third film is taking some stick here, but I think it's a decent no nonsense monster flick that forgoes the shoehorn plot guff for perfectly paced thrills. It's also nastier than the first two films with gorier deaths, and a meaner scarier main monster. I'm certainly in agreement with Linespalsy's earlier comment in this thread that the films are not scary enough, but at least part 3 has a bit more of a go tonally.

I'm not a massive fan of the series, but if Johnson helms another installement I'll certainly give it a chance after his last effort.

This. I think the problem is that the source material (JP) contains a number of significant moments that were actually inserted into TLW and JP3.

A Jurassic Park reboot would need a wildly talented director and an incredible script to even encroach upon the awesomeness that is Chrichton's novel.