recommend me movies but TITLES ONLY (no comments/information) PART 2

Tools    

Would appreciate some movie recommendations based on the posters of movies I have in the attached image. I would appreciate if recommendations would only be the title of movies and NOTHING ELSE. This is the second one of these I'm posting on this site. But this selection of movies is obviously very different to the first.

From left-to-right, top-to-bottom the films are: Beautiful Thing, Company (2007), In the Flesh, A Walk to Remember, Monster Pies, The Glass Menagerie (1973), Dare, Geography Club, The Breakfast Club, Japan Japan, Head Over Heels, Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong, Seven and a Match, Once, 50 Ways of Saying Fabulous, Suicide Room, Cruel Intentions, Trick.

If I was being honest I do feel like most places online including this site's users have quiet dissimilar tastes from me in film so even though I said I would appreciate it if the recommendations were made without comments I would appreciate it if you guys would tell me if you know of any better places on the internet where I can post this image and get the recommendations that I'm looking for.

Not sure why, but these are some that came to mind when looking at the posters...

Kissing Jessica Stein
The Whisperers (1967)
Eighth Grade
The Exploding Girl

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
Crazy Rich Asians (2018)
Begin Again (2013)
Gossip (2000)

Desert Hearts (1985)
Maurice (1987)
Dogfight (1991)
My Life in Pink (1997)
Show me Love (1998)
Girl Fight (2000)
Raising Victor Vargas (2002)
Elephant (2003)