New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I do have about 60 films already written down that come out in 2018 (and Im only on April) and I could post a trailer for every single one... LOL

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I do have about 60 films already written down that come out in 2018 (and Im only on April) and I could post a trailer for every single one... LOL
LOL. Go for it if you're just hanging out while its so cold over your way. I love watching trailers and I'm just hanging out avoiding the heatwave here.

She's gorgeous. Amazing screen presence and it just gets bigger. I missed the whole Jennifer frenzy when it took off because I didnt see HG but I can see what the big deal is these days.

Are in this thread already have the first trailer famous movie The 15:17 to Paris 2018 ?

This might just do nobody any good.
I missed the whole Jennifer frenzy when it took off because I didnt see HG but I can see what the big deal is these days.
I don’t think she’s topped Winter’s Bone yet.

Are in this thread already have the first trailer famous movie The 15:17 to Paris 2018 ?
No in thread this not have famous trailer movie yet.

I don’t think she’s topped Winter’s Bone yet.
I still havent seen that. Waiting for the right mood.