Epic movie... ?

Tools    

As I understood the movie was epic. The protagonist of there like a Hercules. Muscular with a beard. He performed some feats and no one could beat him. Yet the enemies have made his death. When he bathed in the pond some enemies sent there by a snake bite is a hero and died. But after his death he reincarnated and become someone to serve.

more than 15 years ago..

As I understood the movie was epic. The protagonist of there like a Hercules. Muscular with a beard. He performed some feats and no one could beat him. Yet the enemies have made his death. When he bathed in the pond some enemies sent there by a snake bite is a hero and died. But after his death he reincarnated and become someone to serve.

more than 15 years ago..
Weird – initially I was thinking it might be based on Samson and Delilah but the end part doesn't fit.

Is it possible that it is one of the Hercules films, and not just about a Hercules-like character? I haven't seen it in a long time and it doesn't match up exactly, but the description does remind me of the 1983 Hercules starring Lou Ferrigno.

Trailer here.

Is it possible that it is one of the Hercules films, and not just about a Hercules-like character? I haven't seen it in a long time and it doesn't match up exactly, but the description does remind me of the 1983 Hercules starring Lou Ferrigno.

Trailer here.
thanx i was check both version again 1983 and 1985

so in my film snake had sent when main character was already an adult. He washed himself standing knee-deep in water.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Could it be an extract from "The Storyteller" Tv series? They were based on Mythology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_St...er_(TV_series)

Could it be an extract from "The Storyteller" Tv series? They were based on Mythology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_St...er_(TV_series)
thanx i have checked both version on youtube 1987 and 1990

probably not this one..

Seems like there were a lot of Hercules movies made in Italy in the '60s (?). Could have been any of those, maybe.

Seems like there were a lot of Hercules movies made in Italy in the '60s (?). Could have been any of those, maybe.
for now i don't have time to check a lot movies..

but it could be..