The MoFo DVD/Blu-Ray Release Thread

Tools    

Anchor Bay Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray and DVD releases of Kevin and Michael Goetz' remake of Pascal Laugier's Martyrs. No extras have been mentioned. It is due Feb. 2, 2016.

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray and DVD releases of Paul Weitz' Grandma. It is due Feb. 9, 2016.

Both the Blu-ray and DVD will include:
  • A Family Portrait: The Making of Grandma
  • Q&A with Lily Tomlin, Sam Elliott, and director Paul Weitz
  • Commentary with Lily Tomlin, Sam Elliott, Julia Garner and Paul Weitz

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Anchor Bay Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray and DVD releases of Kevin and Michael Goetz' remake of Pascal Laugier's Martyrs. No extras have been mentioned. It is due Feb. 2, 2016.

OH MY F&$K, the original is a masterpiece of new French horror, and one of my favorite foreign films in general. I cannot wait to see this, I am marking this down on the calender. Thanks jrs!

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Collection, a Limited Edition release of all five Die Hard films in a Nakatomi Plaza replica housing. It will be released October 13, 2015.

The set will include:

Blu-ray & Digital HD versions of:
  • Die Hard
  • Die Hard 2: Die Harder
  • Die Hard: With A Vengeance
  • Live Free or Die Hard (includes Unrated Version)
  • A Good Day to Die Hard (includes Unrated Version)

Blu-ray Bonus Disc:
  • Decoding Die Hard
  • 5 Exclusive Villain Collectible Cards
  • 32-Page Behind-The-Scenes Booklet on the Franchise

Thanks again, jrs. I like all Die Hards I saw, will try to buy this. Do you know what's the price?

WTF, they have remade Martyrs already?! Just seen the trailer, looks rubbish, cheap and it's like they have tried to make it more extreme in the torture department.

In the wake of the season finale, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and the FX Channel have announced the Blu-ray and DVD releases of Fargo: Year Two. Releasing Feb. 23rd.

Extras will include:
  • Lou on Lou: A Conversation with Patrick Wilson, Keith Carradine and Noah Hawley
  • Waffles and Bullet Holes: A Return to Sioux Falls
  • The Films of Ronald Reagan: Extended Fargo Cut
  • The True History of Crime in the Midwest
  • Skip Sprang TV Commercial

Anchor Bay Entertainment and The Weinstein Company have announced the Jan. 26th Blu-ray and DVD releases of John Welles' Burnt.

Both releases will include:
  • In the Kitchen with Bradley Cooper
  • Five deleted scenes
  • Q&A highlights with the director and cast
  • Feature commentary with director John Wells and executive chef consultant Marcus Wareing.

WTF, they have remade Martyrs already?! Just seen the trailer, looks rubbish, cheap and it's like they have tried to make it more extreme in the torture department.
Martyrs came out like seven years ago. Which trailer did you see? I've only seen one that's like 2 mins. I think the plot and everything is the same, but I think they had to tweak it for the American market. The original is a beautiful film, which I don't think this will be, I just hope it's alright and the changes don't butcher such a well done concept.

Yeah, that's the one I saw, it just looks like they ramped it up for western appetites. Mind you the original was extreme in its own right. The only thing I am kind of ehhh about is the two main actresses, I hope they can sell it.

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD releases of James Vanderbilt's Truth. Due out Feb 2, 2016.

The Blu-ray Combo Pack will include:
  • Commentary with Director James Vanderbilt, Producers Brad Fischer and William Sherak
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Reason For Being
  • The Team
  • Q&A with Cate Blanchett, Elisabeth Moss and James Vanderbilt

The DVD will include:
  • Commentary with Director James Vanderbilt, Producers Brad Fischer and William Sherak
  • The Team
  • Q&A with Cate Blanchett, Elisabeth Moss and James Vanderbilt

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Anybody else excited for this one in August?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Got this. Love it. Sure wouldn't mind dipping in for one more release that featured a Brest commentary. Guess we'll see.
I remember being so excited for its release that I couldn't sleep nights.