Game of Thrones: Season 4

Tools    

It is quite a complicated thing to say some “review” upon such a great and at the same time complicated TV series (its introduction consists of view of a “fiery Sun” with pictures of beasts on its metallic neighborhood, then the view goes down all the way up to the picture of a horny creature).

But to use my private viewpoint, one of the first thing that I have noticed is a special support to a woman often in blue clothes (+ piece of some darker color and almost white hairs) who is the mother of three dragons, which can be used as a symbol related to Hell.

During watching the TV series we encounter a mixture of diverse approaches. On the one hand we are “taught” to condemn “obvious evil” done by “Joffrey” the king or by the “Mountain”, on the other hand we see many cruel acts and we are led to almost agree with them.

We see scenes full of love and the pieces of beautiful Nature, but also demoniacal White Walkers and torturing of people. Shortly a bit of everything but I did not write any more detailed thoughts upon it in English language.

But what I have noticed most are “reminders of Hell”. Here is one from season 4, episode 4. The fight stops for a moment, “Kingslayer” smiles, “Bronn” takes his artificial hand off and “Kingslayer” takes a look down. Then he is knocked down and falls by the face toward the ground, then there is heard word “Hell”, there is a position “down and up” and “Bronn” raises “Kingslayer's” artificial hand. Then he throws the hand back to the “Kingslayer” who is on his knees.

And, out of a habit, all the last episodes of all the four so-far-produced seasons of this TV series start and end with the “reminder of Hell”. Here is a short description of all of them:

"Game of Thrones", Season 1, episode "Fire and Blood" (the last one). Beginning: Sword pointing down, the blade of which is full of blood that falls down in drops. Above all, then we see blurred people, raised hands and closed eyes (and word "look" [= emphasis on eyes], looks down and up and raised hands again + fall down on the ground and going down the stairs). End: Woman in flames which are in two circles (+ people lying on the ground, squatting, someone's legs and smoke) who is then squatting, having three little dragons on herself (even with red color + people on all four with the head bent down).

"Game of Thrones", Season 2, episode "Valar Morghulis" (the last one). Beginning: Emphasis on eye (during a moment a fire is seen in it), (looks up and down) a blurred figure and a piece of red blood (and little later a finger pointing down). End: (Fall to the ground and then sitting on it and then) Horse's legs, piece of red (meat), looks up and down, blue eyes of a monster (every of them is differently shaped), a head bow (with the closing of eyes) and a raised hand (with scream).

"Game of Thrones", Season 3, episode "Mhysa" (the last one). Beginning: (Night with moon and) Flames including a burning man, flag with a beast and a piece of red (on a flag). End: (Firstly please notice a slightly Hellish combination of colors on the clothes of "Mother of dragons" and on that of her female assistant, too) Raised hands around the "Mother of dragons" (notice the color of her clothes and hairs), there is a circle around her made of people and those who carry her turn her around (which can perhaps remind a whirl). There are also three dragons flying up, whereas it ends with the one that is highest and that has a red color (+ some smoke).

"Game of Thrones", season 4, episode "The Children" (the last one). Beginning: John Snow passes flames and smoke (during a moment his figure is seen behind them) and then there are several ravens on a corpse fallen by the face toward the ground. End: Arya rides next to the waterfall and shortly after it she goes down the stairs to see the captain. He emphasizes one finger by means of the coin and then he raises two fingers (there are heard words "Valar morghulis"). Shortly after it Arya is in the ship, she takes a look at a smoldering village (so a bit of smoke and fire also), she runs to the ship's bow where is a sculpture with a raised hand with two raised fingers (and at the back of the ship somebody is turning the helm; at this point the "reminder of Hell" ends, but maybe what is next belongs to it, too, which is that that on the receding ship someone points his hand with raised finger and the sailors are cleaning the floor).

What are you trying to say man?!

I am trying to say my theory that this TV series was made by Hellish people and that it contains Hellish indications.

Reminders of Hell are explained here: http://www.pavelkastl.cz/reading/reminder_of_hell.htm

One of the reasons is that that I can inform some other, uninformed viewers, about what is hidden in the TV series and then they will get to know it, too.

There is a sample related to this topic.

But to know the entire context, here is the article that the sample originates from:
https://www.mediafire.com/?pisho17c4rciphq

Dude Im sorry youre so enamored by this, but I give more creedence to the rumor of the last scene of Cloverfield where the monster supposedly is seen falling into the water. Complete nonsense. Im sorry you fell for it.

Complete nonsense. Im sorry you fell for it.
All the Hellish people fell for it, they only lie that not. The inner meaning of these scenes is recognized by the majority of people. They only hope that no one will be able to prove it. They will keep lying that these scenes do not have their Hellish purpose.

As we know from “Whirl As A Hellish Indication”, it can be indicated by more things not excluding things that has the shape of a circle. “Reminder of Hell” in the end of all the four last episodes of all the four so-far-produced seasons of “Game of Thrones” consist of such a “circular thing” (S1 flames in two circles, S2 basket of a circle-like shape, S3 people wear Khaleesi and turn her round, S4 circular rolls of paper + maybe also the turning helm on the ship).

Here is my article related to the whirl: Whirl As A Hellish Indication

Okay, I think that's plenty for now, dude. We've heard your theory, but it shouldn't dominate this thread.
Got it! And I agree with you.

A system of cells interlinked
Rumor mill for the show is active again today...and it looks like:

WARNING: "Game of Thrones - Season 5" spoilers below
We won't be getting Lady Stoneheart at all. Pretty sure this is the point where the show takes a dip and starts to come apart at the seams in relation to the books. Probably best to look at them as only loosely connected from here on out...an "inspired by" tag should be applied, methinks.

I dont know who she is, but from what Sleezy said what happened to the Hound in the books.....

WARNING: "my guess which kinda reveals a spoiler" spoilers below
....he could always leave being a gravedigger behind to go kill his brother. I hope thats the case as itd be a dayum shame to lose that character, on top of Joffrey & Tywin.

A system of cells interlinked
One of the reasons is that that I can inform some other, uninformed viewers, about what is hidden in the TV series and then they will get to know it, too.
All the while acting all superior, like you have this special secret no one else knows. I would rather know the series for what it is - just some simple entertainment. Nothing you post will ever change my perspective on a fictional television show to mirror that of a paranoid schizophrenic who is determined to inject every image, sound and thought in the world with paranoid nonsense about hell.

Good day, sir! Don't you have a sign to hold up on some street corner somewhere?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Should we perhaps have a Game of Thrones TV viewer thread and a Bookreader thread.

We've tossed the idea around but people have actually been really good about marking spoilers, so I think we're cool for the moment at least. It might become necessary next year, though, for sure, as the spoilers may start flowing in both directions!