🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Bummer, but I'm glad you could save your files.

Three weeks ago I was doing maintenance on my wife's laptop with Windows 7, while she was out doing errands for the day. I really screwed up W7 and couldn't reinstall it from the recovery partition. So then she calls and says she'll be home in an hour and I'm thinking 'damn I've got to get this fixed' as I know she'll want to look at the internet. So I install Linux Mint 19.2. I couldn't believe how easy it went and she likes the new OS too. So I dumped Windows myself and now use Linux Mint

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Bummer, but I'm glad you could save your files.

Three weeks ago I was doing maintenance on my wife's laptop with Windows 7, while she was out doing errands for the day. I really screwed up W7 and couldn't reinstall it from the recovery partition. So then she calls and says she'll be home in an hour and I'm thinking 'damn I've got to get this fixed' as I know she'll want to look at the internet. So I install Linux Mint 19.2. I couldn't believe how easy it went and she likes the new OS too. So I dumped Windows myself and now use Linux Mint

I've thought about trying Linux a few times, but some of my data is too important to risk losing it if I somehow screw it up. I might try it on my old system if I put a new hard drive in it. Then I can just play around with it on a "clean" system, and I won't have to worry about anything happening to my data.

I've thought about trying Linux a few times, but some of my data is too important to risk losing it if I somehow screw it up. I might try it on my old system if I put a new hard drive in it. Then I can just play around with it on a "clean" system, and I won't have to worry about anything happening to my data.
Well you have over 600 different distributions of Linux to choose from I really didn't think the Linux Mint installer would be so easy, way easier than reinstalling Windows. I love it! If you ever try it on an old computer check out Linux Mint 19.2 with Cinnamon desktop. Unless your computer is like 15 years old, then maybe some lighter Linux would be better.

Well you have over 600 different distributions of Linux to choose from I really didn't think the Linux Mint installer would be so easy, way easier than reinstalling Windows. I love it! If you ever try it on an old computer check out Linux Mint 19.2 with Cinnamon desktop. Unless your computer is like 15 years old, then maybe some lighter Linux would be better.

I have plenty of old computers around here that I could try it on, if I just put a new hard drive into them, or in some cases, just format the old hard drive if it's still in the computer. (I usually just put the old system in the warehouse after I buy a new system.)

If I ever get around to trying Linux, I'll have to research it a little bit to decide which version to try. (I'll probably just try whichever is the easiest version to find online and download. )

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm sorry I disappeared for a few days, but my computer crashed, and it's taken me until tonight to get back up and running with a new system. (But at least I got all my data back from the crashed system. )

Yes, the episode was "That Which Survives", and I think the woman's name was Losira.
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your computer trouble but I'm glad you resolved it.

Who said this and in what episode?

I feel its presence. Fear, anger, hatred. Anger feeds the flame. Oh! Oh! There is evil here. Monstrous, terrible evil. Consuming hunger. Hatred of all that lives.

Who said this and in what episode?

I feel its presence. Fear, anger, hatred. Anger feeds the flame. Oh! Oh! There is evil here. Monstrous, terrible evil. Consuming hunger. Hatred of all that lives.
That was from Wolf in the Fold, the woman had a giant beehive hairdo. I can remember her name, I want say Zeebo.

William Shatner coming to Syracuse for ‘Star Trek II’ movie screening, Q&A

"William Shatner will host a special screening of “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan” at The Oncenter Crouse Hinds Theater on January 18, at 7:30 p.m. The 1982 sci-fi movie will be shown on the big screen followed by a live Q&A with Shatner, who starred as Admiral Kirk."

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainme...eening-qa.html

William Shatner coming to Syracuse for ‘Star Trek II’ movie screening, Q&A

"William Shatner will host a special screening of “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan” at The Oncenter Crouse Hinds Theater on January 18, at 7:30 p.m. The 1982 sci-fi movie will be shown on the big screen followed by a live Q&A with Shatner, who starred as Admiral Kirk."

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainme...eening-qa.html

According to Ticketmaster's website, he's touring with the movie. He will also be in:

Wilkes-Barre, PA on Jan 17th
Irving, TX on Feb 15th
Houston, TX on Feb 16th
Glasgow, Great Britain on March 9th
Dublin, Ireland on March 10th
Amsterdam, Netherlands on March 14th
London, Great Britain on March 16th
Cardiff, Great Britain on March 17th

Some locations also have an option for a "Meet & Greet" for an extra charge.