1970s Song Tournament

Tools    

Thanks so much for running the '70s Song Tournament, GB.

It started on January 15th and ended on January 28th. That's not that long at all. It felt kind of fast. And nobody was unhappy.

If I had ran it, it would have started on January 15th and ended on January 18th. Or started on January 15th and ended on January 15th.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Great runner-up trophy.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thanks so much for running the '70s Song Tournament, GB.

It started on January 15th and ended on January 28th. That's not that long at all. It felt kind of fast. And nobody was unhappy.

If I had ran it, it would have started on January 15th and ended on January 18th. Or started on January 15th and ended on January 15th.

Thanks. I hope it wasn't too slow for most of you, but I tried to make sure that everyone got a chance to vote in each round.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What happened?

I haven't forgotten about this. I just wanted to finish up the song tournament first.

It could be a long explanation, so I'll explain in the Chill Club thread. Just give me a few minutes to type it all up.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Congrats to honeykid for making it to the finals and once again a thank-you to gbgoodies for running the tournament so well.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Congrats Miss Vicky! I think that was a good song to represent the 70's.

Congrats to you, HK!

Good job running the tournament, GB. It was a lot of fun.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I entered the wins on the Achievement posts. This is Miss Vicky's second win with two runner ups. HoneyKid has one win and this was his third runner up.

I had a request for a female singer tournament, so I may do one of those soon. Lots of stuff I would want to nominate for that.

Congrats to MV and HK!

I was going to vote but fell asleep very early after being up the whole night before. I was thinking during the semi-finals who I'd vote for in the final and couldn't make up my mind. I was going to listen to both songs real hard again, but I'm kind of glad my vote was irrelevant because it was so close for me.

Let me join everyone in saying you ran a great tournament, GB! Not too fast, not too slow...just right.

Congrats, MV. I don't like to lose, but it lost to a song I really like (as you know I was going to pick it but you'd already done so.) Even if I had picked it, though, I'd have rather Rocket Man won.

GBG, thank you for all the hard work. You ran a great tournament.

Congrats, MV. I don't like to lose, but it lost to a song I really like (as you know I was going to pick it but you'd already done so.) Even if I had picked it, though, I'd have rather Rocket Man won.
BTW, I have always hated this song: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London, Now I suppose it's going to be stuck in my head on repeat play

BTW, I have always hated this song: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
I want negative rep back.

Now I suppose it's going to be stuck in my head on repeat play
I hope it stays stuck in your head for at least a month.