Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: n3wt

Tools    

Because they think it's somewhere people want to go. Let's be honest, we'd pay twice that to get out.
hmmm but we pay £5.40 to get in and then it costs nothing to get back! what's that all about? I guess there's a free escape route if N3wt need it

That's awesome. I'm going there next year--looks like I just found a person whose couch I can crash on . Just kidding, I've already saved up, I'll be traveling all through Europe over the summer.

A completely irrelevant and unrelated question: When people say football there, are they referring to soccer, or American football?
What Christine said!

Unregistered Illegal User
Well thats good then Mr Rhoten and I am completely in love with you. Discworld is a great collection of novels, what books have you read/got?
I read a lot of books but in the fantasy and sci fi genre i like Terry Brooks, Trudi Canavan (which is how i got my ID),Douglas Adams, Asimov, Stephen Baxter, Tolkien, Mikhail Bulgakov, Anthony Burgess just to name a few. When it comes to movies i am a big Horror fan but when it comes to books i like fantasy and sci fi.

I am very flattered that you're in love with me n3wt, but right now i have to concentrate on my carrier and i am just not looking for that kind of relationship, but don't worry its not you it's me. LMAO

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Juno MacGuff - What is the nicest thing you have ever done for a person?

These are tough questions I dont know if it is the nicest thing but there was this one time that our next door neighbour was knocking the wall late one evening so I went in and he was stood there in the dark, unable to move, grey and complaining of chest pains. I called to my wife (then GF) to call an ambulance and he was taken to hospital, sadly he died and sadly missed by our family. We used to go in there to help him with his tv or anything he needed. My father in law would go in and place bets for him and my mother in law would make him Sunday lunch he was very close to us and still is in a way.

What is the cruelest thing you have ever done to a person?

Well my cousin is very afraid of spiders, I mean he hates them with a passion lol and when we were younger I new he was coming over to visit so when I saw the car I ran to my room and closed the door but left it slighty ajar, on top of the door I placed this huge, hairy fake spider I had from Halloween so when he opened the door (after I called him ofcourse) he came marching in and this spider fell onto him, he wasnt best pleased, it took awhile for my auntie to calm him down I still find it hilarious now the look of fear in his face haha.

Cries&Whispers - What is your beer of choice?

My beer of choice in the UK is Carling but when I visit Portugal (once a year) I love this beer called Crystal.

What is your alcoholic drink of choice?

It has to be Jack Daniels hands down the greatest alcoholic drink known to man

What does your "n3wt" refer to?

n3wt is a tag I gave myself while I was in school and used it every since, it is from my surname, Newton

Say you're sitting at a bar with a male friend, and two attractive women sit two seats down from you guys. Do you a) continue your conversation with your buddy because you already got a girl or know you could get one any time you wanted to and that's good enough. b) be too shy or scared to go over and talk so you just forget about it. Or c) try to buy them a drink and talk to them?

My eyes are for one lady and one lady alone, thats my beutiful wife so I would just contiue my convo with my mate.

What are your thoughts on gun ownership? Do you own a gun? Have you ever used one?

Personally I think having a gun if you are of sane mind and in a club alright, but what I dont like is iresponsible people who have guns with children, the two just doesnt mix in my view. Ofcourse you can be of sound mind and keep them locked away and still have children but what I mean is idiots who leave them out or not locked away and thier kids get them.

I dont own a gun as its illegal to have guns in the UK but I wouldnt mind having a air riffle and go shooting with a club but due to my illness there is no way I could hold it up straight When I was a boy in sea cadets I went shooting quite allot it was fun, im sure I still have the targets somewhere. Also in my early teens I had a "gat" which is a small hand gun that shoots pellets, you can shoot only one pellet at a time and after each shot you have to put a new pellet in it and push the barrel in, I think its all to do with springs

Did you know your favorite movie was your favorite movie immediately after seeing it the first time, or did it grow on you with time?

Terminator 2 is my favorite film of all time, I remember seeing it as a boy and straight away knew this was something specail. I have seen it millions of times and TBH it never gets old. I knew it was going to be my fav film straight away

honeykid - Because they think it's somewhere people want to go. Let's be honest, we'd pay twice that to get out.

We all know you love the welsh people HK afterall Im welsh and you love me You have to pay for quality and its free to leave us, people need to know we welsh are onto a winning formula here, pay to see us even though there isnt much to see

Cheers for the questions guys keep um coming im enjoying answering them

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I read a lot of books but in the fantasy and sci fi genre i like Terry Brooks, Trudi Canavan (which is how i got my ID),Douglas Adams, Asimov, Stephen Baxter, Tolkien, Mikhail Bulgakov, Anthony Burgess just to name a few. When it comes to movies i am a big Horror fan but when it comes to books i like fantasy and sci fi.

I am very flattered that you're in love with me n3wt, but right now i have to concentrate on my carrier and i am just not looking for that kind of relationship, but don't worry its not you it's me. LMAO
I havent read any other books in the fantasy genre really, im just really into my discworld. I believe I have all the books mostly paper back editions. I love the Discworld it would be so awesome to live there (if it were real )

Its not you its me
I thought we had something specail

I havent read any other books in the fantasy genre really, im just really into my discworld. I believe I have all the books mostly paper back editions. I love the Discworld it would be so awesome to live there (if it were real )

I thought we had something specail
Apparently my answers do not have the accolade to be written in red fonts now i see how it is. Special my arse!

I have the about 7 from Discworld series. Do i want to live in a flat world balanced by four elephants standing on a huge turtle? Hell yeah!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Apparently my answers do not have the accolade to be written in red fonts now i see how it is. Special my arse!

I have the about 7 from Discworld series. Do i want to live in a flat world balanced by four elephants standing on a huge turtle? Hell yeah!
Whatever happened to us Rhoten (there red font )

Awesome what is your favorite Discworld book that you have read? I have too many I love the Guard books but I also love Eric that was a very good book.

Ive had alot of people tell me that the Dark Tower books are amazing and I should read them. Ive managed to find the 5th book in the series in a charity shop up town but ive been told not to read it before I read the four before it so Jules bought the first one off Play for £2.50

Whatever happened to us Rhoten (there red font )

Awesome what is your favorite Discworld book that you have read? I have too many I love the Guard books but I also love Eric that was a very good book.

Ive had alot of people tell me that the Dark Tower books are amazing and I should read them. Ive managed to find the 5th book in the series in a charity shop up town but ive been told not to read it before I read the four before it so Jules bought the first one off Play for £2.50
I like Night Watch and Jingo . The Dark tower Series are brilliant i have all of them. The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla will be so much more appreciated if you start from the beginning -The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger.
When i was in highschool i was such a big fan of The Dark Tower and the Shannara series....wait i am still a big fan. I think Inheritance Cycle is over rated, they're not bad but they're not as good as Dark Tower series.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I like Night Watch and Jingo . The Dark tower Series are brilliant i have all of them. The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla will be so much more appreciated if you start from the beginning -The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger.
When i was in highschool i was such a big fan of The Dark Tower and the Shannara series....wait i am still a big fan. I think Inheritance Cycle is over rated, they're not bad but they're not as good as Dark Tower series.
Nightwatch is an awesome book and Jingo is also great I have bought the first Dark Tower book, im just waiting for it to arrive in the post. I cant wait for it so im going to ask my brother in law if I can borrow his copy and start reading it untill my copy comes through the post.

Apart from the odd Steven King book, Discworld Novels and the some of the Harry Potter books they are the only fantasy books ive read really. I have read some true crime books and stories about gangsters from the westend etc. Do you like this sort of thing aswell?

Nightwatch is an awesome book and Jingo is also great I have bought the first Dark Tower book, im just waiting for it to arrive in the post. I cant wait for it so im going to ask my brother in law if I can borrow his copy and start reading it untill my copy comes through the post.

Apart from the odd Steven King book, Discworld Novels and the some of the Harry Potter books they are the only fantasy books ive read really. I have read some true crime books and stories about gangsters from the westend etc. Do you like this sort of thing aswell?

I am not so much into mystery fiction, i do enjoy the occasional read but its not a genre i visit while in a book store or a library, you can always find me in the fantasy and sci fi section. It takes about a good hour for me to decide what i have to buy while at a book store and it takes longer when i am buying movies.

I can understand why you would read Harry Potter you have two beautiful kids and it just comes with the contract of being their parents i suppose lol. Well you don't have to feel small about it, i read all the Harry Potter series and i don't have any kids nor am i capable of having any (i've not gone through the changes yet LOL).

1. How old are ?

2. Why do you keep saying you are not physically able to do long traveling?
Being in this amount of pain even though im on so much damn pain medication.
3. How did you meet you wife?

4. In-laws- hate them or love them.

5. What's the first movie you bought for yourself?

6. The most expensive thing you've bought?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I am not so much into mystery fiction, i do enjoy the occasional read but its not a genre i visit while in a book store or a library, you can always find me in the fantasy and sci fi section. It takes about a good hour for me to decide what i have to buy while at a book store and it takes longer when i am buying movies.

I can understand why you would read Harry Potter you have two beautiful kids and it just comes with the contract of being their parents i suppose lol. Well you don't have to feel small about it, i read all the Harry Potter series and i don't have any kids nor am i capable of having any (i've not gone through the changes yet LOL).

I read four of the Harry Potter books I read them before I got into the Discworld series. I have only gotten into reading peoperly in the last 4-5 years as Im dyslexic I just gave up on reading books as I felt I wasnt giving them the time that they needed. But I started reading the discworld series after numerous attempts by my brother in law. I picked up a copy of Monsterous Regiment in our local charity shop so I gave it a go and just fell in love with Discworld and Terry Pratchett.

1. How old are ?

Im 25 Sir.

2. Why do you keep saying you are not physically able to do long traveling?

I suffer from a chronic pain condition called Fibromyalgia and I have gout so im in pain all the time. It does vary the amount of pain I have from day to day but I get flare ups which just leave me in so much damn pain sometimes im bedriden. If I sit in the same position for more than 10 mins I start to have spasms and shooting pains and its very painfull. I have travelled to South Portugal since this illness started and Im in a wheelchair in both arports and im buggered for afew days while im there as the traveling is a killer.

3. How did you meet you wife?

I met Jules in a graveyard when she was 15 and I was 16

4. In-laws- hate them or love them.

I love my In-laws My father in law was a great man and my mother in law is just a fantastic woman.

5. What's the first movie you bought for yourself?

Damn this is a difficult one, I want to say it was a double VHS of Terminator 1 and 2 That is the one I can remember actually buying from a market stall in Cardiff.

6. The most expensive thing you've bought?

Or wedding reception was the one thing that has cost us the most money, it was very expensive and I cannot bring myself to even type it

I met Jules in a graveyard when she was 15 and I was 16
Tim Burton couldn't have come up with a better situation than that. That's well cool mate. I wonder what tops that, maybe i should meet my wife while both of us are in a coma. Hmmm lot of planning is required here.

I am sorry to hear about you health it must be hard living in pain. If its any consolation i have acne right now that won't seem to go away and it is painful to look at. You have actual pains and i have mental pain, one would argue i am in worse pain. But then again one would have to be an absolute bellend to think acne pain > Fibromyalgia pain. Hope you recover soon mate.

1. What's you favourite cartoon of the 80's?

2. Mario or Zelda? (or None, some people are just not into video games, cos they are idiots! lol)

3. Do you also have an account in another movie forum website? If so i am telling on Yoda.

4.What was your favorite game to play as a child?

5. Do you prefer card games or board games?

6. Do you ever play drinking games? (should i even be asking this to a Welshman? lol)

7. What’s your favorite gambling game?

8. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds or flight or super strength?

9. Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?

10. Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed?

Movie questions:

11. What 1975 blockbuster sees Roy Scheider utter: "We need a bigger boat"?

12. Who had a thick-gummed best friend named Bubba Blue?

13. Anagrams

a. ASEBKT ECSA (1982)
b. IA < --- this is s tough one lol
c. SOOUUGHMN (1982)
d. RRRIIOOVTENS (1986)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Tim Burton couldn't have come up with a better situation than that. That's well cool mate. I wonder what tops that, maybe i should meet my wife while both of us are in a coma. Hmmm lot of planning is required here.
That would be awesome mate
I am sorry to hear about you health it must be hard living in pain. If its any consolation i have acne right now that won't seem to go away and it is painful to look at. You have actual pains and i have mental pain, one would argue i am in worse pain. But then again one would have to be an absolute bellend to think acne pain > Fibromyalgia pain. Hope you recover soon mate.
It is a constant battle between my body and mind it is a messed up condition it really is, but im very lucky to have Julia and the kids because I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for them I have had bad flare ups like this before and they can last for weeks even months but they do eventually calm down. This illness came on me after a very bad case of mumps believe it or not, before that I was a fit healthy guy who played sports, went out on the lash, went to the gym everything. I was a hard worker but then this came on and changed everything. You gotta look on the bright side or **** will happen. Im sorry to hear about your pain mate hope it eases up soon and gives you some relief
1. What's you favourite cartoon of the 80's?
I loved Danger Mouse, I thought it was so awesome but my favorite would have to be Count Duckula. I still find it hilarious now
2. Mario or Zelda? (or None, some people are just not into video games, cos they are idiots! lol)
Mario. Even though I didnt get into mario till very late in the game (no pun) I was a Sega boy when I was younger, but not through choice I didnt play my first Mario game untill like 9-10 years ago.
3. Do you also have an account in another movie forum website? If so i am telling on Yoda.
Nope this is the only place I post. I did use to post on a game forum but that shut down, I recently went to another gaming forum as afew of my mates post there but tbh its arse.
4.What was your favorite game to play as a child?
I loved to play chess but no one in my family plays it so I had a chess computer board thing, quite fun but not the same.
5. Do you prefer card games or board games?
Card games even though I do enjoy some board games.
6. Do you ever play drinking games? (should i even be asking this to a Welshman? lol)
Very silly question, ofcourse
7. What’s your favorite gambling game?
I dont gamble.
8. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds or flight or super strength?
It would have to be flight, I love the thought of being able to fly everywhere without using my legs for walking would be awesome. Also I wouldnt have to use my mobility scooter anymore
9. Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
Definatly not, I wouldnt like the anguish of knowing it was coming, it would ruin the last remaining days with my children.
10. Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed?
Id like to see them try and execute me im to awesome for things like that.
Movie questions:
11. What 1975 blockbuster sees Roy Scheider utter: "We need a bigger boat"?
Jaws, my good man
12. Who had a thick-gummed best friend named Bubba Blue?
Forest Gump
13. Anagrams
Even though Im dyslexic you give me these to do, tut tut you really are Rhoten arent you
a. ASEBKT ECSA (1982) - Basket Case
b. IA < --- this is s tough one lol - AI
c. SOOUUGHMN (1982)
d. RRRIIOOVTENS (1986) - Im probably going to kick myself but I have no idea You git

First off, solution to c and d

c. Humongous

d. TerrorVision

okay no more anagrams, i promise.

I loved to play chess but no one in my family plays it so I had a chess computer board thing, quite fun but not the same.
Dork lol

...favorite would have to be Count Duckula.
I love that show too.

1. Can you play an instrument?

2. How was your Day? Or how is your day going on so far?

3. If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose? (pick 3 from horror movies)

4.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?

5. Do you have any siblings?

6. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

7. If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?

8. Is there anything you're superstitious about?

9. If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be and why?

10. Who has had the most influence in your life?

11. What did people tease you about while you were growing up?

12. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? (lame i know lol)

13. What are your favorite 3 Websites and why?

14. What should you be doing right now?

15. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

16. Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

17. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

18. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their picket signs?

19. Have you ever been arrested? Why?

20. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
First off, solution to c and d

c. Humongous

d. TerrorVision

okay no more anagrams, i promise.

Thank god for that I dont want to look even more stupid than I already am

1. Can you play an instrument?

While I was younger I did play in a brass band, I played the Cornet which is like a small Trumpet, I use to play the Recorder allot and ive dabbled in keyboard but nothing specail. I do wish I kept up the music as Im an adult now but I stopped and dont think I could just start up again

2. How was your Day? Or how is your day going on so far?

My day today so far has been very busy, and this weather is annoying the hell out of me. Its raining like mad but its also very hummid and I hate it when its like this. The kids are going to bed in about an hour or so so we'll have some peice then haha

3. If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose? (pick 3 from horror movies)

1. Jason Voorhees

2. Eric Draven

3. Norman Bates

4.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?

Bloody Stupid Johnson from the Discworld novels, I would just love to see what silly things he would invent.

5. Do you have any siblings?

Nope no siblings

6. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Depending on the weather I'll see about taking the kiddies out somewhere

7. If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?

1. My family would have financial stability for the rest of thier lives.

2. My family would have no health worries at all.

3. Id ask the genie to take me to another world where there was life so I could see for myself wether we are alone or not.

8. Is there anything you're superstitious about?

Not at all

9. If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be and why?

If you mean a different country well I would have to say the Algarve, Portugal I have been there many times and I love the people, the place, the beer and the weather Id love to have my own villa out there it would be awesome.

10. Who has had the most influence in your life?

Definatly my Grandfather he taught me to be a man and to stand up for what you believe in. Even though I only new him untill I was 13 as he died he still had a huge impact on my life. He and my Grandmother raised me from a few weeks old and he was a great man

11. What did people tease you about while you were growing up?

Umm I would have to say the colour of my hair, thied call me ginger even though im not, I have brown hair Just shows really how clever people are when they tease you.

12. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? (lame i know lol)

Im stealing that

13. What are your favorite 3 Websites and why?

1. Ofcourse movieforums.com as I love this place

2. Wikipedia just because it helps me out with allot of things that I want to know about movies etc

3. Probably Play as I use it for dvds/books etc

(I hope Im not taking the mick posting other websites im not trying to spam )

14. What should you be doing right now?

I should be going to the shop but its raining and cant be bothered in getting wet again today.

15. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

Toy Story 3, we took my son and brother in law who is seven.

16. Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

These jokes are getting Rhoten

17. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

No the voices in my head would get annoyed if I tried to bring home another one.

18. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their picket signs?

I dont know but you made me think of this picture, with a quote from Father Ted

19. Have you ever been arrested? Why?

Nope Ive never been caught

20. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?

Drug Dens im assuming

Apparently i have a lot of questions. You can just tell me to stop anytime

Nope you carry on mate lol I just didnt see them Thats how observant I am.

Nope you carry on mate lol I just didnt see them
I'll make some more tomorrow, get ready for really lame jokes and puns lol you asked for it .. lol

1. My family would have financial stability for the rest of thier lives.

2. My family would have no health worries at all.

3. Id ask the genie to take me to another world where there was life so I could see for myself wether we are alone or not.
Apparently you want your family to have wealth and good health and then after you have it, you want to move to another world all together. And yes you've ran out of wishes, you can't wish yourself back. lol