What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

There's 2 more Zombi spams left in me. MY 2 FAVS. The first, you can't get anymore. Only on YouTube methinks. Oh god...it's probably my favourite.

And then this.

Oldboy 2: Youngman
"video not available"
Huh, weird. The song is "A Little God in My Hands" by Swans.

Oldboy 2: Youngman
I thought your username may be band related. I probably would have asked at some point.
I believe it was Iroquois who asked me the same thing a looong time ago, too. He's a big Swans fan. But, nope, no relation. It's actually related to a Pink Floyd song. I do have Iro to thank for getting me into Swans. I still have the majority of their discography to listen to, I'm ashamed to say, but I do consider Filth one of my favorite records.

I thought your username may be band related. I probably would have asked at some point.
I believe it was Iroquois who asked me the same thing a looong time ago, too. He's a big Swans fan. But, nope, no relation. It's actually related to a Pink Floyd song. I do have Iro to thank for getting me into Swans. I still have the majority of their discography to listen to, I'm ashamed to say, but I do consider Filth one of my favorite records.
If I were a swan....I'd be gone...

I love Pink Floyd. I like Swans too.