Are there any good movies about Eva Braun?

Tools    

The truth is in here
Despite being the wife of possibly the most famous dictator of all time, I barely know anything about who she was as a person or even exactly how stable their marriage overall was. But there must be a movie out there that explores her life in a way that's interesting and compelling. Or if nothing else, a documentary about her at least. If anybody could throw me some recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

Despite being the wife of possibly the most famous dictator of all time, I barely know anything about who she was as a person or even exactly how stable their marriage overall was. But there must be a movie out there that explores her life in a way that's interesting and compelling. Or if nothing else, a documentary about her at least. If anybody could throw me some recommendations, I'd appreciate it.
I don't know of any but I'm keen on watching them if you get any recommendations. I have seen her home movies and she's in them at times and you can find documentaries about her too. As much as I like the movie Downfall I think Eva was poorly represented as a wild party girl who dances while bombs fell.

I think there are some books that address her, but movies, not so much; you can read all you need to know on Wikipedia. The commercial potential seems zilch and her role as partner of Hitler suggests to me that nobody would want to spend movie production money on someone like her, especially since she was basically just a groupie who gave some semblance of normality to that strange, blighted man. As an aside, note that almost all of the Hitler pictures that are posed have him using his hands to cover his "privates". It's given rise to a bunch of theories about his completeness.

She was probably not a sexual partner since Hitler probably probably never had sex, but just a hanger-on and sycophant who gave him cover about his sexual identity, because of their cohabitation. I can't imagine that it has much commercial potential and I can easily imagine that it would elicit a lot of blowback. In all my life, it's seemed like anybody who knows about that time and place knows who she was, but there's not much interest in her.

Would I invest in that movie or even buy a ticket....no chance of that.

Their "marriage" was a last minute fiction, just before the world closed in on their little bunker. There's plenty to read about her, none of it compelling.