Beetlejuice 2

Tools    

Will it ever Happen?
do you want it to happen? i honestly loved the first one and would love to see a sequel or how bout a prequel before beetlejuice himself dies??

what do you think?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
A prequel could have hte potential to be reallly funny.

I dunno, I thought the first was worth watching, but it'd be tough to get more than, say, one of the major actors back for a sequel/prequel. They might get Keaton, but I don't think Ryder, Baldwdin or Davis would go for it.

Well you might be right TWTCommish with Baldwin (which looks horrible today), Davis, (who also has changed), and Ryder (which looks like she's very picky now a days)but Keaton could be a possiblity, but he doesn't do all that much acting anymore a few roles here and there and that's it...but they would NEEd HIM AT LEAST....honestly i would like to see Jeffrey Jones (Charles Dietz) come back (he's such a wonderful sideline actor) and catherine o hara...but where they fit in in a prequel is in the wind...but i think a prequel would be the best. kinda se how beetlejuice was before he died hehe.

MovieForums Extra
As long as they have Keaton on board, I'm pretty sure that they can make it work! Didn't even know that they were planning it though?!

It may not happen. It probably won't. There was talk of it happening again, but recently Tim Burton has been acting like... he cares more about other projects he has in mind. Shame 'cause I'm sure most people would rather see "Beetlejuice 2" - even if it's bad - more than anything else he does.

I havent seen a good Tim Burton movie since Sleepy Hollow. Michael Keaton may awaken something creatively in him though, you never know with Burton.
Damn that Charlie & The Chocolate Factory was bad though

I havent seen a good Tim Burton movie since Sleepy Hollow. Michael Keaton may awaken something creatively in him though, you never know with Burton.
Damn that Charlie & The Chocolate Factory was bad though
Am I the only one who thought it was decent? Sure it ain't the original or the book, but it wasn't that bad.

You guys have gotta be screwing with me. You cant be talking about the Johnny Depp version, cmon guys....

I live in a world where Donald Trump may be President, & people like the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka

I live in a world where Donald Trump may be President, & people like the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka
That movie was ****ing horrible even if you don't compare it to the original or it's source material.

Never before have I been so, "Oh my god, will Johnney Depp SHUT THE **** UP!?"

Here's Mike Teevee pointing out all the plotholes in the movie and Wonka's acting like a skeevy child molester with daddy issues.

Things are going to get much better!
Wonka just put a ****ing hole in your roof and just LEFT, HOW ARE THINGS IMPROVING!?