Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
100% @Dani8 core:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You're my new BFF, Mr Min. Thanks so much.

I'm sure it's still relevant .
I cant remember a dog in the movie but in the tv show Winston backs out of the house when Hannibal and Mason turn up and waits for Will on the porch - she knew something bad was about to happen. Meanwhile Mason cuts his face off and feeds it to the other dogs. Gruesome scene.

Dafuq...uhm...is this ANOTHER hot guys thread or do we have that many?
They could be merged couldn't they? I suppose it depends which is the better title to use.

Dafuq...uhm...is this ANOTHER hot guys thread or do we have that many?
We have two but the other one fell off the page. This is Stirchley's blessed perv thread.

I'm too ashamed to post mine.
Dont be shy. This is an appreciation of all things manly.

I heart this guy

I feel a bit guilty about objectifying. SOMETIMES.
Appreciating, not objectifying.

I saw a couple dancing to cumbia on fb the other day. The guy is a little person. Trying to find it for this thread. My god his confidence, his smile and his dance moves had me in love.

(btw, not saying it's a terrible thng to do, I'm sure the people in the pictures are well aware people swoon a bit. I'm sure they'll get over the shock. )

But if we're posting pics of faces and bodies, drooling/swooning, are we not objectifying? Asking for a fiend.
I swoon over the women's appreciation thread as well and I dont exactly swing that way. I also swoon over high altitude mountains and stunning landscapes. Tell your fiendish friend it's perfectly OK. Much nicer to have appreciation threads than all that horrible body shaming infantile crap you would have seen on imdb.

Got to find this happy dancing person. I would have lessons with him.

I swoon over the women's appreciation thread as well and I dont exactly swing that way. I also swoon over high altitude mountains and stunning landscapes. Tell your fiendish friend it's perfectly OK. Much nicer to have appreciation threads than all that horrible body shaming infantile crap you would have seen on imdb.

Got to find this happy dancing person. I would have lessons with him.

But that's sort of what I mean. If I were an incredibly beautiful actress, for example, seeing appreciation for me boiled down to a pic of my face or body would make me feel like my art didn't matter. I'm not sure it would matter to me whether it was a drooling thread of a shaming thread. The big issue would still be my physical body, and not my body of work. I know that's not the intention at all (on this board at least! So, not lecturing or anything...)

Never mind, it's sort of a pointless statement. I'm not looking to argue anything. Just wondering about the semantics.

But that's sort of what I mean. If I were an incredibly beautiful actress, for example, seeing appreciation for me boiled down to a pic of my face or body would make me feel like my art didn't matter. I'm not sure it would matter to me whether it was a drooling thread of a shaming thread. The big issue would still be my physical body, and not my body of work. I know that's not the intention at all (on this board at least! So, not lecturing or anything...)

Never mind, it's sort of a pointless statement. I'm not looking to argue anything. Just wondering about the semantics.
Oh but that's fine. I swoon for the talent, not just a body part, so I can see your PoV. No argies from me, cat. It;s just a feel good thread to say nice things about the lads. They deserve appreciation too

I'm on another forum where the demo is about 85% women. God help the guys on there if they post a photo of a woman they think is lovely, yet the women do it about men all the time. Really annoys me, and that;s why I like the womens' appreciation thread here.

But if we're posting pics of faces and bodies, drooling/swooning, are we not objectifying? Asking for a fiend.
I often ask for a fiend .