Starship Troopers II

Tools    

That's right! They're making another one.

It'll take place in the same time that the first one happend - after the war had began, but before the brain-bug was found.

The same brilliant writer wrote this. But they're having a completely no0b director.

The bad news is that it's going straight to video.

Do you know when it'll be out!!!??? This is GREAT!!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0367093

There are already a few fan-sites on the web. Check out the "Miscellaneous links" section in the IMDB page.

Are you serious? I definitely have to see this one.

I'm glad that it's going straight to video.
I think the first one should have gone to video also.....
The movie is a good video rental, when it's raining.

Never conform, never compromise....
No way man, the first one was great...a little light in the plot area but it was a fun action filled movie, with some decent comedy that while not the best story, could still entertain you for the whole 2 hours..(except for that really bad death scene on the ship as their leaving the planet)

My only prob with it was that I got the fealing the director could not decide if he wanted it to be like all the other new sci-fi movies OR if he wanted it to be reminesent of the great b-movies of the past.

If this one is going straight to video I can see them sticking with the B-movie style thoughout the entire movie.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

The first one for me is like....

I'm flipping throught the channels and i see starship troopers,

oh cool let me see this movie to kill sometime.

Never conform, never compromise....
Thats cool man, i did not mean any offence, every one has their opinion and I respect that... like they say "To each, his own"

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by megatron
The first one for me is like....

I'm flipping throught the channels and i see starship troopers,

oh cool let me see this movie to kill sometime.
I think the story was written by Robert Heinlan, who wrote some interesting sci-fi/political comment books like "Stranger in a strange land". So, i reckon there was a bit more in there than just bug bashing. My impression of it was that the soldiers were portrayed as brainwashed/"rascist" hotrods.

Alright, but at the end of the day it was a bug-bashing movie. The second one is probably all the plot they cut out to make it just a special effects explosion-fest in the first place.

And Christ, Endless, you must be English. You apologise more readily than me