Barbie (2023)

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I mean its as plain to see as the fore on your head.
Then you should have no problem explaining it.

Have you seen "I, Tonya"? Robbie and Janney were excellent.
You’re absolutely right. I did enjoy that.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Is this a trope, the fantasy character moving into the real world?

We’ll see how tHis turns out. I’m sold on the “Barbie World” stuff, but not so much after.

BKB
I am very open minded to movies. To me movies are entertainment first. Sad to say that I doubt one single human will step into a theater to see a Barbie movie. What were the guys who give movies a green light on that day?
You'd be surprised at how many people will go see this out of curiosity and I'm sure they'll be some raunchiness to it too.. In the end, the bar is set pretty low for summer box office, so this should have no problem beating Indiana Jones and The FLASH

BKB
I'm going to skip it. Not a big fan of toddler chick flicks.
Really?? Isn't there a scene where someone is putting their hand on Barbie's ass?? If so, doesn't sound like toddler movie

Really?? Isn't there a scene where someone is putting their hand on Barbie's ass?? If so, doesn't sound like toddler movie
Well, going just off that, it doesn’t sound particularly sophisticated either, unless you’re suggesting that alone is reason enough to see it…

Now I really don't want to see it. When a bunch of strangers try so hard to convince you of something that should be trivial, then experience says completely avoid that thing entirely. Don't need to know why, let go.

When a bunch of strangers try so hard to convince you of something that should be trivial, then experience says completely avoid that thing entirely. Don't need to know why, let go.

People asking you to clarify something weird that you say on a public forum isn't trying to convince you of anything. It's called communication.

Now maybe you don't want to clarify. Or can't. And that's up to you. Not that it matters either way. The message has already been received loud and clear.

I don't know if I'll see it at the theaters, but I might stream it sometime later. Kind of curious about what the film will be like given it looks vaguely kind of interesting.

People asking you to clarify something weird that you say on a public forum isn't trying to convince you of anything. It's called communication.

Now maybe you don't want to clarify. Or can't. And that's up to you. Not that it matters either way. The message has already been received loud and clear.
I'm sorry, I tossed a hand grenade into the commune and took a vacation.