New Jackie Chan Sequels: A Legend and New Police Story 2

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Jackie Chan announced two new sequels that are in the works.

The first is A Legend, which is the official sequel to his 2005 film The Myth. Chan reunites with Stanley Tong on the film and will co-star Zhang Yixing and Coulee Nazha.

“A Legend” sees Professor Chen, an archaeology expert, notice that the texture on the artifacts discovered by his students during a glacier expedition, is strikingly similar to a jade pendant he had seen in his dreams. The pendant is connecting the realm of dreams to reality. Filled with curiosity, Chen leads a research team on a journey deep into the Glacier Temple, in search of the truth behind his dreams, Distribution Workshop said. (Variety)

The second is New Police Story 2, which is the sequel to his 2004 hit action film. His co-star from the original, Nicholas Tse, not only returns as his co-star but will make his directorial debut on the film (replacing the late Benny Chan). Daniel Wu is also returning to his villain role of the original as he seeks revenge against Chan and Tse (City on Fire)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Never liked the guy.

I like him even less now.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Very excited that we're getting another New Police Story and that Daniel Wu will be back. He stole the show in the first one.

What will be the new gang's specialty? I somehow doubt it will be extreme sports. Seems a bit dated.

Like Chan's movies but man, he's got to be too old for this.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Very excited that we're getting another New Police Story and that Daniel Wu will be back. He stole the show in the first one.

What will be the new gang's specialty? I somehow doubt it will be extreme sports. Seems a bit dated.
I don't think Wu's Joe Kwan is going to have a gang this time. He's out of prison and seeking revenge. According to the link I posted in the original post and ScreenHK on Facebook:

"Following the murder of the Commissioner of Police, Inspector Cheng Siu-Fung (Nicholas Tse) and Chief Superintendent Chan Kwok-Wing (Jackie Chan) faced Joe Kwan (Daniel Wu) again, the main antagonist from the first movie who was arrested twenty years ago. Joe Kwan subsequently sought revenge after being released from prison and uses the media in his favour to humiliate the police force, which in turn, damaged the reputation of these once-esteemed police officers. Will the two police officers manage to overcome the crisis?"

Charlene Choi is also returning to her role of Sasa but I don't know if Charlie Yeung is returning as Kwok-Wing's girlfriend. "Chasing the Dragon II" writer Ronald Cheng is writing the script for the film.

Don't really like Jackie Chan, finds his show a bit boring and meaningless.
It is just all fighting, hardly any theme involved in the story.