COVID

Tools    

Disappointed that my latest Covid test is positive again even though the at-home test was negative.

Waiting on internist’s instructions as to what to do next.

Anyone else tested positive twice? If so, what did you do then?

Anyone know why some people get a PCR test (not me) & others a Covid test?
It was a PCR test on Friday that came back positive. (Now I know why they kept leaving dopey messages all weekend.)

Keep in mind, there are documented cases of people testing positive for up to 90 days after contracting COVID, but not being contagious or sick. It's rare, but it happens.
Exactly what my internist’s tech told me this morning. She’s gonna get back to me with directions when she’s touched base with my doctor. (Dumbass at-home test clearly showing negative.)

A system of cells interlinked
It was a PCR test on Friday that came back positive. (Now I know why they kept leaving dopey messages all weekend.)

Exactly what my internist’s tech told me this morning. She’s gonna get back to me with directions when she’s touched base with my doctor. (Dumbass at-home test clearly showing negative.)
Since it was the owner of my company that ran into that, my company's policy has been "You can come back to work as long as you aren't showing symptoms, and you are 5-7 days out from your initial positive test."

Since it was the owner of my company that ran into that, my company's policy has been "You can come back to work as long as you aren't showing symptoms, and you are 5-7 days out from your initial positive test."
Thanks. I feel very radioactive.