Pyro's Piss poor review

→ in
Tools    

I caught Dead Set this week Pyro, really enjoyed it. Thanks for the write up. The Producer was just hysterical.

Oh, does Davina do the show in real life too? Over here I think it usually comes in a distant third to Survivor and The Amazing Race as all three are on the same channel. I've never watched it myself.

Yes, Davina is, and has been, the host of BB since it started in 2000. There were also some past BB contestants in Dead Set too, but I think they were confined to a couple of cameo appearances in the green room, before the zombie action kicked in.

Yeah forgot a lot of that meta-realism would be lost on ya PW. Wonder if it would have effected your viewing. You watching this year HK?

Nope. I watched the first three, then I watched about the last 6 weeks of 2003. Watched most of 2004 and then about an hour altogether since then. I will stop by on an eviction night sometimes though, just to see Davina.