15th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Well said Joel.

If you look at the past winners info on the Hall of Fame archives thread, you'll see the movies that won and were inducted into the Hall of Fame... but there's no mention of the person's name who nominated them. It's all about the movies, the movie wins the Hof....not the person, just like you said
Which, in the end, iw what it's all about: The movies. Which, I would hazard a guess why raul never posts the names of who nominates what when he hosts. To ensure it's about the films and not the person nominating it.

While the short countdown and reveal at the end is fun, the threads (HoFs) are still about the movies and the discussions thereof.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I had a feeling The Station Agent might take it, just because nobody seemed to dislike it. A few of the other films were a bit more divisive. Before the HoF started I wouldn't have predicted it beating The Elephant Man and Rebecca though. I'm a little disappointed that In the Mood For Love wasn't more liked, just because I think it's a really good film.

Here is my list anyway. Top 4 are all genuinely awesome movies:

1. In the Mood For Love
2. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
3. Rebecca
4. The Elephant Man
5. The Station Agent
6. American Graffiti
7. Glory
8. L’Avventura
9. Aguirre, the Wrath of God
10. Shallow Grave
11. Out of the Blue

Best thing about this hall of fame was rewatching Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Which, in the end, iw what it's all about: The movies. Which, I would hazard a guess why raul never posts the names of who nominates what when he hosts. To ensure it's about the films and not the person nominating it...
I started that tradition of guessing who nominated what, in the 40s Hof Part II....Though it was purely by accident I forgot to list who had nominated the movies when I did the reveal.

..I'm a little disappointed that In the Mood For Love wasn't more liked, just because I think it's a really good film. ...
I really liked it too and I think on a second watch the film's subtleties would come through even more.