Nostromo Top 25 Movies The Ride

→ in
Tools    

#16.

TRUMP WARS (2016)

Whoa! The Rebels! ... My lord, there are so many uncharted settlements... You don't have to be a total genius to figure this out, even though I am a genius, okay? I'm more militaristic than anybody in this room, just so you understand, I'm really good at war I love war in a certain way, but only when we win. By the way, when was the last time we won a war? Once upon a time, there was a world. In that world was this place called the USA. The USA had a big entertainment industry, with lots of globally broadcast media, news shows, music industry, sports networks, and a place called Hollywood that made lots of movies and loads of money. The audience was served heavy doses of politics and virtue signalling by this entertainment industry. If you turned on a nationally broadcast news network, 90% of the coverage would be slanted towards the one viewpoint. If you turned on a late night comedy show or a big fancy awards event, you could expect those same one-sided jokes from the one-party entertainment industry. But mainly, liberals could invade entertainment at any time. As long as it was liberal, that was normal. Surely they must have known that wouldn't last forever.

A drifter came riding out of the west. You know him as Clint Eastwood. The citizens of Lago, didn't know him at all. Fear was in their greeting. Murder was in their minds. We're talkin' about hiring a gunfighter, yea we don't know anything about that fella there, who is he where's he come from? You don't wanna get shot, you don't want your shops or your houses burned, don't want your women touched, don't want anything to happen... Except you're afraid to do anything about it. That stranger's got everybody in this town at each other's throats! One man, against one town, not bad odds. 'Bout time this town has a new sheriff. You know what you are? You're an animal! Well, you have a way of bringing that out. Welcome home boys!!! They didn't know him when he drifted into town... Who are you?!?!

#25. Out For Justice (1991)
#24. Scarface (1983)
#23. Jennifer's Body (2009)
#22. Zombieland (2009)
#21. Nightmare 4 (1988)
#20. The Longest Yard (1974)
#19. Rock N Roll (1979)
#18. Elvira (1988)
#17-15. Playing Around, Making Up Movies

#14. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

#13. Videodrome (1984)

#12. X-Men (2000)

#11. Kickboxer (1989)

#10. The Amityville Horror (1979)

#9. Animal House (1978)

#8. Flashdance (1983)

#7. Friday the 13th (1980)

#6. Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood (1988)

#5. Speed (1994)

#4. Rocky (1976)

#3. Halloween (2007)

#2. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Years ago, a killer named Fred Krueger was freed on a technicality, and the parents of Elm Street took the law into their own hands, burning Krueger alive.

SEXY CELEBRITY!

Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood
... I love that movie way too much right now.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't think I've ever seen Lionheart, but The Quest, a similar film, was a childhood favourite of mine. Watched it three times as a kid.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The big guy who made Friday the 13th Part 7, John Carl Buechler

I watched his behind the scenes about this movie, from the Crystal Lake Memories documentary. His movie was actually even better, but the ratings people butchered it with censoring. It's still good though

The best movie in this whole entire thread was Fanny & Alexander.
I know people must think I've never seen movies like this. I started watching that movie one time actually, and watched many like it in my film studies minor classes. I still like these better that I put in here

I know people must think I've never seen movies like this. I started watching that movie one time actually, and watched many like it in my film studies minor classes. I still like these better that I put in here
There's nothing wrong with that.

Have you seen Mean Guns with Ice T and Christopher Lambert? That movie is hilariously awesome. I think you'll love it. Check it out.

You can never have too much Van Damme, so I approve of these recent updates. I rented Lionheart from the video store many times as a kid and always felt it was JCVD's most underrated ass-kicker. Haven't seen it in ages, even though I think I own a DVD copy, so I'll probably be revisiting it in the near future. I know your true #1 is and always will be Nightmare on Elm Street, though.

I've defended Rob Zombie against that hater Swan many times, but I'm not crazy about his Halloween remake. Surprised that you're a fan. I like/love Videodrome, X-Men, Kickboxer, The Amityville Horror, Speed and Rocky. The chick in Flashdance was hot. I still haven't seen Animal House. The New Blood isn't the worst Friday the 13th sequel, but I'm surprised by how much you like it.

I'm shocked that you're back, but it's a very welcome sight. And I'm glad you were able to finish The Ride, even though the car was broken down on the side of the road for quite some time.

I've defended Rob Zombie against that hater Swan many times, but I'm not crazy about his Halloween remake.
See, with me, his Halloween movies were actually alright. Same with The Lords of Salem. It's your Captain Spaulding vehicles like House and Devil's Rejects that I can't get into.