Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I just mistook Charles Coburn for W. C. Fields.

Coburn:

Fields:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Also, Lesley Ann Warren looks so much like Susan Sarandon in Clue (1985)!

Also, Lesley Ann Warren looks so much like Susan Sarandon in Clue (1985)!
That's a classic. Back in their heyday, when they were often appearing in films, I couldn't tell the two of them apart.

When I was young I used to get Brian Dennehy and Brian Keith confused...

Michael Cera and Jesse Eisenberg... although when I see their faces next to each other, I don't think they look alike

I can definitely see Cera and Eisenberg. I don't know if anyone else has posted this already, but it just occurred to me today...has anyone ever noticed the resemblance between Kate Winslet:

and Emily Blunt:

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
No, I don't confuse the two, but damn Robbie and Pressly just have to be sisters.

Add Samara Weaving as the third "sister"

These two could be brothers

Greg Kriek and David Chokachi

Glenda Jackson (Women in Love) & Sandra Hüller (Anatomy of a Fall) look very much alike.

Daniel Kaluuya (British actor) & Francis Tiafoe (American tennis star) could be brothers.

Way back in 1995, when I first saw Braveheart, I swore the guy playing "Robert the Bruce" was Matthew Broderick (looking slightly older & heavier than the last movie I'd seen him in)!

The actor I mistook for Broderick is named Angus Macfayden.

Now, side by side, they don't look much alike. Part of my confusion may have been that in 1990 the movie Glory debuted wherein Broderick sported a beard and mustache.

Angus Macfayden as Robert the Bruce

Matthew Broderick in Glory