Movie Tab

Tools    

I dunno about that...I sure got the joke. I don't think it makes him look clueless...but I do think he it makes him look a lot angrier than I'd originally thought he was.

You got the joke because you had been reading the other thread. I hadn't.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Ryan -

While Network is indeed a wonderful movie, it's a wonderful movie from the '70s - 1976 specifically. Quills was released wide in the U.S. in December of 2000, and didn't open all over the rest of the world until 2001.

Not knowing the dates isn't really a big deal, but if you don't know 'em why in the world would you bother to list 'em? For a "picky bitch" you sure are lax when it comes to dates.*
Man, if you have the gall to point out mistakes or factual errors, henry's going to call you a name and curse at you. Better not do that. Striving for accuracy is to be a "picky bitch" Why should accuracy invade any other forum if it is off-limits in one?

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I dunno about that...I sure got the joke. I don't think it makes him look clueless...but I do think he it makes him look a lot angrier than I'd originally thought he was.
Sorry, I get angry when people curse at me and call me names. I don't know too many people who don't.

Would you get angry if an arrogant member of this board starting calling you names and cursing at you?

And back on topic: I'm planing on watching "The Lonely Guy" tonight.

Sure I'd get angry. Remember tyler? He was insulting my religion and being a fool. I never blew back up at him, though. It's just not worth it. Tyler was being a fool, and he probably knew it. Henry, I think, is very much in the wrong...and I think he probably knows it. So let it stay there.

Holden: yes, I know why I got the joke. I think a lot of people got it. Anyway, it's no matter. This whole thing has blown out of proportion.

gone
you just got called a dick, you seem unaffected.

(yeah i am bitchy )

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Black Hawk Down
Enemy of the State
Face Off

Gah... haven't been back in a LONG time

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, I miss seeing that monkey of yours. Of course, I'm referring to your avatar.

Poltergeist
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

That avatar is a monkey? I always thought it was a picture of Stephen Hawking as a child. Hmm...

Little Nicky
Not as bad as "The Waterboy".

GF, a night of Australian movies I see?
I really enjoy Two Hands. Not much of a Heather Ledger guy, but I'm a big fan of Bryan Brown.

The Pledge

Ghhh...

Saw loup dee loup tonight, Brotherhood of the Wolf. Thmilin had said it had good cleavage in it but I came out vastly disappointed with the quality of breastage. Movie was fun though! The sounds in the initial fight scene were tremendous. You could almost feel the blows from the sounds, very cool.

One question though, how would an Iroquois Indian know martial arts in the mid-1700's? Hmmmm...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It was that pipe they smoked on.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire, I thought it had some funny parts to it. Not too bad for a kid movie.

Now With Moveable Parts
Does the T.V. movie, Red Rose, count as a movie? I mean, it's a movie...and...I'm watching it...it's stupid...and not very scary, but I'm waiting until Thursday (the finale) to commit to an answer. Anyhoo...I'm tabbing it...Red Rose.