Movie Tab

Tools    

Can't Buy Me Love and Better Off Dead. I want my 2 dollars!!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The Silence of the Lambs
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hello, Clarice....

Possibly Snatch with my younger brothers.
They won't "get it" though.

Black Hawk Down

A little too much shoot em up for my tastes but entertaining nontheless. What was with Sizemore's character standing around barking orders like John Wayne as bullets wizzed past him from every direction!? A little 1950's reality I guess.

Snatch

Watched it with my younger brothers. As I said, they didn't get it, but they re-enacted the scene where Bullet Tooth Tony gets shot six times over and over again. Pretty funny.

They got the jokes, but the many storylines interweaving with each other is hard for anyone first viewing [not me though ] and they're only 11. They only understood that everyone wanted the diamond and that Mickey had to go down in the 4th. How everyone came together, they didn't get.

I love it though, brilliant film.

I had to see that I Am Sam the other night (Saturday) with a friend. I didn't hate it, but it certainly wasn't my kind of movie.

I also watched "Witness" on Tuesday (I had never seen it, though I don't know why I hadn't. One of those movies I had wanted to see but never got around to it) for film class, and we're watching "The Sixth Sense" tomorrow (which I have already seen, but I can watch it again).

Watched EVERYTHING on the Moulin Rouge special features DVD. Love it. Love it. Love it.

gone
Ça commence aujourd'hui
Madame de
(what can I say? it was french night on my movie channel)
The Silencers
Requiem for a dream

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Do the Right Thing
Groundhog Day [..again]
Blue Velvet
Ed Wood

I watched it because my mother paid me to watch it with my younger brothers.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ahhh...tis a good reason to watch it.

I just started Snatch, so I won't be on here for very long.

I hope on getting to see LOTR again tomorrow. I think the theater I'm going to is playing it, but I'm not totally sure. Cross your fingers!!!